OKC punches Miami in the Grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

OKC punches Miami in the Grill

Held the Heat to low to mid Eighties on the Heat home floor. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: OKC punches Miami in the Grill

The announcers are talking about Perks presence on defense even though his numbers weren't all that impressive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: OKC punches Miami in the Grill:
    HAHAHA!!! I think JimmyJack0 is long gone.
    Posted by P34

HA!

Good defensive effort by the Thunder. I LOVED watching Kevin Durant light up LeBron James. PRICELESS.

The Thunder have a decent big man rotation in Perk, Mohammed, Ibaka, and Collison. Definitely a team to look out for in the West. The Nuggets and Thunder would be a great first round series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Go Perk!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Bron looks like he hurt his knee....just in time for the playoffs. Well at least it's not his elbow this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I love the Laker trolls who downplayed this trade.  Perk is a greater threat to LA out west than he is back east.  They haven't figured this out yet.  The Thunder added Naz Mohammad, too.  Both of these bigs are paying dvidends in OKC right now.  Go Perk!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I love the Laker trolls who downplayed this trade.  Perk is a greater threat to LA out west than he is back east.  They haven't figured this out yet.  The Thunder added Naz Mohammad, too.  Both of these bigs are paying dvidends in OKC right now.  Go Perk!
    Posted by soups

Fouled out against a team without a center.... seems like a real threat to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Posted by soups

the Lakers "trolls" did not once downplayed the trade.  If you look at the post in the LA times when this trade happens alot of blogger posters say that it would help OKC tremendously.  We just don't get how can YOUR Celtics fan can so quickly turn over on Perkins.  I posted this when the trade happened...  Most of you on here said that PERK was your answer...  If it wasn't for PERK injuries last year then you would have won...  And supposedly when PERK get back from his injuries this year that he and SHAQ would be a tandem DUO that could wreak havoc among the NBA WITH your so called "BEST" Bench in the league of WHO?  NATE, SEMIH,HARANGODY?, SHAQ...  You guys were also the first to say that the Lakers victory in your home court were "nothing" since some of your "key" player were out like nate and semih and those players.  But then your own team went out and trade those "key" players...  And then instantly Perkins become a washed up player, Nate wasn't that great, Semih is a third string back up???  YOU guys are the one that down play the trade IMO not the Lakers "TROLL"...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Thunderous over payment to Perk!!!
    Lucky him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: OKC punches Miami in the Grill : the Lakers "trolls" did not once downplayed the trade.  If you look at the post in the LA times when this trade happens alot of blogger posters say that it would help OKC tremendously.  We just don't get how can YOUR Celtics fan can so quickly turn over on Perkins.  I posted this when the trade happened...  Most of you on here said that PERK was your answer...  If it wasn't for PERK injuries last year then you would have won...  And supposedly when PERK get back from his injuries this year that he and SHAQ would be a tandem DUO that could wreak havoc among the NBA WITH your so called "BEST" Bench in the league of WHO?  NATE, SEMIH,HARANGODY?, SHAQ...  You guys were also the first to say that the Lakers victory in your home court were "nothing" since some of your "key" player were out like nate and semih and those players.  But then your own team went out and trade those "key" players...  And then instantly Perkins become a washed up player, Nate wasn't that great, Semih is a third string back up???  YOU guys are the one that down play the trade IMO not the Lakers "TROLL"...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn

Not one coherent thought in the entire post.
    We thought we had a good bench, it didn't work out, so we upgraded at every position...unlike the lakers.
    We were 33-10 without Perk this year, and he didn't like his contract offer.
    We all wish him the best, but he is not the key to our championship, and I recall very few posters saying that this year.

Stick to the lakers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: OKC punches Miami in the Grill : the Lakers "trolls" did not once downplayed the trade.  If you look at the post in the LA times when this trade happens alot of blogger posters say that it would help OKC tremendously.  We just don't get how can YOUR Celtics fan can so quickly turn over on Perkins.  I posted this when the trade happened...  Most of you on here said that PERK was your answer...  If it wasn't for PERK injuries last year then you would have won...  And supposedly when PERK get back from his injuries this year that he and SHAQ would be a tandem DUO that could wreak havoc among the NBA WITH your so called "BEST" Bench in the league of WHO?  NATE, SEMIH,HARANGODY?, SHAQ...  You guys were also the first to say that the Lakers victory in your home court were "nothing" since some of your "key" player were out like nate and semih and those players.  But then your own team went out and trade those "key" players...  And then instantly Perkins become a washed up player, Nate wasn't that great, Semih is a third string back up???  YOU guys are the one that down play the trade IMO not the Lakers "TROLL"...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn

It's funny that you would respond to this.  I didn't actually specify which trolls. 

Please make sense when you post. 

Sections
Shortcuts