OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

enjoy the ride mark from CT, bynumizgreat, and the rest of the trolls. its clear this is the last ride for this startlingly old and mismesh faker unit. they may take denver in SEVEN due to home court and just a little bit more talent but the quicker, more talented, more ready okc will beat them down! this is a bad matchup series for the fakers. san antonio would have been better matchup. forget about durant, who covers harden? perks will do his usual job at neutralizing bynum and kobe/durant may neutralize each other in best case scenario for the gold but there are too many matchup issues.  talking playoffs here, interestingly okc is more playoff-ready than the more playoff-tested fakers. d-fish will get his pound of FLESH!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: FAKERS are getting SWEPT by OKC?

I do like OKC in this matchup but I don't see the Lakers getting swept. Perk will really need to earn his contract in this series, it's going to be interesting to see if, as you say, he can shut Bynum down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Since when the Lakers advance to the next round???

Hopefully they lose the next two games!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I don't see the Lakers getting swept either. If Westbrook or Durant have an off game or Kobe lights it up the Lakers will win. I think the games will be close but OKC will wear them down over a 7 game series. I say it ends up 4-2. What ever happens in the playoffs, as long as the Lakers get beat I will be happy. Here's hoping the Celtics finish off the Hawks and Pierce is ok.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I dont see OKC sweeping them.

It is obvious though that the Lakers don't have what it takes this year. They don't scare anyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]enjoy the ride mark from CT, bynumizgreat, and the rest of the trolls. its clear this is the last ride for this startlingly old and mismesh faker unit. they may take denver in SEVEN due to home court and just a little bit more talent but the quicker, more talented, more ready okc will beat them down! this is a bad matchup series for the fakers. san antonio would have been better matchup. forget about durant, who covers harden? perks will do his usual job at neutralizing bynum and kobe/durant may neutralize each other in best case scenario for the gold but there are too many matchup issues.  talking playoffs here, interestingly okc is more playoff-ready than the more playoff-tested fakers. d-fish will get his pound of FLESH!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]yes comrade!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : yes comrade!

very well!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]enjoy the ride mark from CT, bynumizgreat, and the rest of the trolls. its clear this is the last ride for this startlingly old and mismesh faker unit. they may take denver in SEVEN due to home court and just a little bit more talent but the quicker, more talented, more ready okc will beat them down! this is a bad matchup series for the fakers. san antonio would have been better matchup. forget about durant, who covers harden? perks will do his usual job at neutralizing bynum and kobe/durant may neutralize each other in best case scenario for the gold but there are too many matchup issues.  talking playoffs here, interestingly okc is more playoff-ready than the more playoff-tested fakers. d-fish will get his pound of FLESH!

Looking forward to fakers getting swept out of playoffs for second consecutive year!  Great post!!  Ode to the greatest LOSERS in NBA Finals history!!!

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Will you retire from the board when OKC humbles your favorite team?

As Always,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when OKC humbles your favorite team? As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness. Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

who will u come back as my friend?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : very well!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]oh yeah, one little itzy bitzy caveat.. that's assuming you will do the same when your FAKERS get bounced by little okc (presuming you somehow can make some play of denver's nuggets)..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Lakers won't get swept by OKC because they won't even make it past the first round.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

• LAL55
    • DEN79

Rocky Mountain To Climb

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Not looking good for the fakers....game 7 here they come.  Kobe sick and only one day of rest...LOL!!!!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Bybum is a hero!! hahaha He is getting his *ss handed to him tonight!! The lakers look like a fr*gg*n joke!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Looks like Kobe is going to need Peptobismole and excedrin after this game..ouch

Nuggets 101
    Lakers   73

7:52 Left

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

I'll give Kobe credit for being the only bball player who showed up for the Lakers even with the stomach flu. I wouldn't been able to tell from the scoreboard that it is Kobe who has the disease, and not the rest of his teammates. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? METTA WORLD WAR is STILL being provocative!

when michael got sick , he won and his teammates carried off the court as a hero. if not mistaken, mj hit the winning the shot in cramps. fakers a re a dysfunctional prima donna team from their fans to the ownership group to the coach to the star and the surrogate star in bynum. gasol looks lost and tired of dealing with all these divas in his midst. lol, what the fakers really need is some calming stability from METTA WORLD WAR.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

the tangibles and intangibles all favor okc. they are far better than they were last year when they beat the fakers. how on earth can the fakers win? plus harden has something to play for against metta world war. plus they have home field.. durant goes inside more and more and has a better game than in the past. who stops westbrook? see how bad the fakers' point guards got beat by denver? fakers couldnt hold denver's nuggets. when you are relu=ying world war to give you stability, u have issues. perk and ibaka will win their matchups with bynum and definitely with the gasole.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]the tangibles and intangibles all favor okc. they are far better than they were last year when they beat the fakers. how on earth can the fakers win? plus harden has something to play for against metta world war. plus they have home field.. durant goes inside more and more and has a better game than in the past. who stops westbrook? see how bad the fakers' point guards got beat by denver? fakers couldnt hold denver's nuggets. when you are relu=ying world war to give you stability, u have issues. perk and ibaka will win their matchups with bynum and definitely with the gasole.

1) OKC did not beat the Lakers last year, it was Dallas.
    2) OKC does not have home field, they have home court advantage.
    3) MWP gives LA stability on offense and defense against Durant.
    4) Perk as usual, will be in foul trouble often.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : 1) OKC did not beat the Lakers last year, it was Dallas. 2) OKC does not have home field, they have home court advantage. 3) MWP gives LA stability on offense and defense against Durant. 4) Perk as usual, will be in foul trouble often.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

5. we wont be seeing much of you around here anymore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Lakers are not going to get swept. I think the best OKC can do is win in 5 but most  likely 6.  I wanted so badly for the Nuggets & George Karl to knock them off.  After 2 mediocre performances by Bynum & Gasol, they were the main reason they won Game 7 with Gasol 23 pts/17rebs and Bynum 16pts/18rebs and Karl said it was their size that beat Denver’s speed.  Then the Lakers get the thug back, Artest, who gets 4 threes and 15 pts and plays good “D”. But incredibly lucky, mediocre Blake gets the game of his life with 19 pts and 5 of 6 threes---incredible.  Kobe really did not have a terrific game & I believe too he was over his stomach flu and away from Denver’s altitude but he looked tired and only got 17 pts which is low for him but when Denver came back from 16 down to tie and went ahead by 4 and then Lakers went ahead by 2 or 3, Kobe hit a dagger 3 with less than 2 minutes left.

So, if Kobe gets over his seeming fatigue & scores his 30+ and the 2 Biggies dominate the rebounds & Artest plays good “D” & they become less inconsistent…I hope Blake returns to mediocre but with extra shots from rebounds he’s doesn’t need shoot 50%, the Lakers could surprise & compete. Would love to see Harden, voted best 6th man--- got a kick out of a poster saying Troy Murphy was robbed(what a hoot !!!)--- have some monster games---and wouldn’t mind Artest getting roughed up too !!!

Sections
Shortcuts