OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!

In Response to Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!:
    The Celtics never lead in free throws right??? When you have a jump shooting team with no inside scorer threat in the paint Like the Thunder and the Celtics you will not get fouled. When you have a physical team like the Thunder and the Celtics you are going to commit fouls it is that simple my friend. The thing is that I never hear an excuse from you while the Celtics win. Didn't hear you say anything when in the first game the Thunder shot 29 free throws to the Lakers 15, that is exactly 14 more just like you were making excuses for the Thunder because they had 14 less last night. Where were you when that happened??? Like I said only when the Lakers win or Celtics lose. Ok time for the double standard...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Maybe you're right about the first game.  And there are times that the c's have gotten calls.  My point is just that the nba is manipulating games.  I'm not saying it's always for the lakers, although they do seem to get more than their fare share.

Between the lines though, you answered my question truthfully.

And let me just add that I think the Lakers played a great game last night.  They really took it to the Thunder for 7/8th's of the game.  I didn't think they would have near that much gas left on a back to back.

Although, as a whole, saturday night's game was called pretty evenly I thought, the Thunder got some critical calls at the end.  I like the line by the announcer about the calls evening out.  That's supposed to happen WITHIN the game, not from night to night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: OKC did go up 3-1 tonight, the FAKERs are who I thought they were! DURANT is just better than KOME!

Dudes like mark and Elven and snoop/bynum hanging out on a website for 6 months talking trash and then...they run.

Life is a sweet fruit at times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Re: OKC did go up 3-1 tonight, the FAKERs are who I thought they were! DURANT is just better than KOME!

lakers lose!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: OKC sits down at the big boy table as DURANT takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, andrew bynum iz great +troll nation?

Thanks for looking out for me Communist.
    I am still here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: OKC sits down at the big boy table as DURANT takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, andrew bynum iz great +troll natio...

kobe dissed okc in the offf-season sayin they werent worth commenting on for they were still eating with the kids and not the adults. well, i think they got his attention. btw, with celts tonite they showed will smith and jada pinkett. i thought they were swingers and were separated? may i get just a little piece of that jada action?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Re: OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum s my hero +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

ooh poor laker Trolls ...they dissapear. We must contact the police and report then missing...also a suicide watch must be posted on those poor folks..LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum s my hero +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

In Response to Re: OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum s my hero +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?:
    ooh poor laker Trolls ...they dissapear. We must contact the police and report then missing...also a suicide watch must be posted on those poor folks..LMAO
    Posted by Eddyd08
    board SUICIDE may be fine!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Re: OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

Hey CC

if they committ board suicide they will reincarnate into Lebron James fans..oops i mean heat fans..LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!

In Response to Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!:
    By the way looking that you been here since 5/4/2008 didn't see you write anything at the Humungous disperaty in free throws in the 2nd game of the 2008 finals which the Celtics won 108 to 102, the Celtics took WHOOPING 38 free throws to the Lakers only 10, that is 28 free throws more my friend. Did you say it was the refs???? Of course not. Leon Powe took 3 more free throws than the entire Lakers team. Why???? In my opinion not because of the refs, because he simply attacked the basket. " I want to know if you have the cahonas to actually tell me you think that the refs called a fair game.  If you're willing to do that fine, but I don't believe that YOU really believe that ".  
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Let me just say that I believe the refs helped the c's last night in the first half. Helped them keep it close.  Last night was almost a mirror image of game 4.  What a shock (not.)  The c's did play the better 2nd half obviously, just as the 76rs closed game 3 better. But early calls kept both teams in the games early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

This needs to be brought back - check out Bynum's ridiculous posts on this thread........wow, is he stupid!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Poor Bynum,  two straight outs in the second round. The new Atlanta hawks. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

1 and 8.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

And you are a liar!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : LAKERS in 6 my friend. Bynum and Gasol are just too much for Serge and Perk. Kobe will be guading Westbrook a lot and Metta will put the clamps on Durant. Mark it down and take a picture. You are watching greatness when Kobe is playing.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not the record for being wrong, but awfully close!!

Sections
Shortcuts