old,slow, no rookies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

old,slow, no rookies

this team is in real trouble, besides ray and rondo nobody moves and everybody plays their rookies but doc,which is total foolishness cause celtics best talent is on the bench in moore and johnson and they cant be no worse than these guys and they will not develope sitting on the bench, seems like so many different combos he could  use,my bench would be dooling, moore,bass, johnson,wilcox maybe even steimsa, i would even consider breaking up OLD THREE in starting lineup

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondosack. Show hondosack's posts

Re: old,slow, no rookies

In Response to old,slow, no rookies:
    [QUOTE]this team is in real trouble, besides ray and rondo nobody moves and everybody plays their rookies but doc,which is total foolishness cause celtics best talent is on the bench in moore and johnson and they cant be no worse than these guys and they will not develope sitting on the bench, seems like so many different combos he could  use,my bench would be dooling, moore,bass, johnson,wilcox maybe even steimsa, i would even consider breaking up OLD THREE in starting lineup
    Posted by docdeke[/QUOTE]
    Docdeke, couldn't agree with you more. Jermaine O'Neil is a complete and total BUST, with no energy, no aggresiveness, no nothing! Marques Daniels, zero. Garnett looks more and more tired everytime the guy runs the floor; give me a break Kevin, get your skinny 'butt' in shape, and get down on the block collecting rebounds and making high % shots. I think Bass and Pietrus will be your main guys coming off the bench, but couldn't agree with you more, in fact I might do something really radical and start E'Twaun Moore and Wilcox / Steitsma........what do we have to lose?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

JO needs to be put out to pasture. Move Bass into the starting line-up. (I know--no center---whoopee do) Then, move Johnson and Stiemsna into the bench rotation and make Moore the first guard off the bench. Send Bradley packing.

Will this happen? Sure. And I'll grow a new head of hair by this weekend. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

garnett seems to be just a shell of himself and young bucks are on to him and are really starting to not only challenge him but punk him, only people he has fooled anymore are his own rookies and doc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Docdeke,
    You hit it. JON and KG look like there legs are made of cement.  This is game 2.

This notion that JON could contribute is ridiculous.  Far more troubling is KG who appears to have lost his game.  Awful.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Henry,
    I agree with you as well. Bass and the younger players should be playing the minutes. Don't worry about JON he will be injured and out in a matter of games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

also seems as if other coaches let rookies play through their mistakes its disgusting the way doc strips them of any confidence,this stuff doc says about playing defense to get on the floor only rondo and ray should be on the floor,this game is over why not play youngsters 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

i really don't think pietrius is going to help much, its not like he is young and he is coming off a knee injury

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's wait and see.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Trade JO,KG,Ray and captain heel and start again with Rondo and whoever we can get.
    This team needs blowing up!

Trade them Dannnyyyy!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: old,slow, no rookies:
    [QUOTE]In Response to old,slow, no rookies : Docdeke, couldn't agree with you more. Jermaine O'Neil is a complete and total BUST , with no energy, no aggresiveness, no nothing! Marques Daniels, zero. Garnett looks more and more tired everytime the guy runs the floor; give me a break Kevin, get your skinny 'butt' in shape, and get down on the block collecting rebounds and making high % shots. I think Bass and Pietrus will be your main guys coming off the bench, but couldn't agree with you more, in fact I might do something really radical and start E'Twaun Moore and Wilcox / Steitsma........what do we have to lose?  
    Posted by hondosack[/QUOTE]

Exactly!