Olynyk and Pressey stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Olynyk and Pressey stats

In the summer league Olynyk and Pressey are shooting over 50% from the field, over 40% from 3 point range, and over 80% at the line.

It doesn't get much better than that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Olynyk and Pressey stats

They both get decent minutes

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Melo avg 4 Rbs/gm ... !!!!

Meanwhile, Iverson is 7pts-3rbs/gm ....

Shouldn't a 7 footer with no pressure to score have at least 7-8 rebounds per game with a few blocks?

Second rounders often don't produce.  He is big and strong, aspiring to be Joe Klein if lucky.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

As of now KO is shooting 25%, its early I seriously doubt he will be a career 3pt shooter as low as 25% or as high as 40%. Though if I had to guess I would say he'll be closer to 40%, hopefully at least.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

In the summer league Olynyk and Pressey are shooting over 50% from the field, over 40% from 3 point range, and over 80% at the line.

KO IS BETTER THAN MOST WANT TO BELIEVE, and are still afraid to admit it. KO's skillset is more complete and better than Pau Gasol's RIGHT NOW. Only a matter of time before everybody starts the "Celtics found a cornerstone player" conversations................Thats why DA used 2 twos to move up....nice job DA. A 7 footer who can move and has the handle of most 2-3s. He is gonna be special.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

And for those already committed to jumping on the Olynyk bandwagon, Bulpett also quotes one NBA coach as saying "kid looks nice, maybe good enough to get a GM fired for passing on him."

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/07/kelly-olynyk-tempers-his-rapidly.html

Celtics struck gold with Oly.

I'm glad we have Danny Ainge.

PREACH FIERCE!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Don't forget Oly has the whole of August and September to work on his body. We could be seeing a much improved and stronger Oly in October.

I see a guy that someday falls between Larry and Kevin. Some type of hybrid betwen the two. I cant help but think Kevin each time he executes the up and under and then Larry with his handle, vison, passing and shooting skills. SOMEDAY SOON!  Dude has crazy skills for 7- ft.  Dirkish for sure. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Don't forget Oly has the whole of August and September to work on his body. We could be seeing a much improved and stronger Oly in October.

Dirk 2.0.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I see a guy that someday falls between Larry and Kevin. Some type of hybrid betwen the two. I cant help but think Kevin each time he executes the up and under and then Larry with his handle, vison, passing and shooting skills. SOMEDAY SOON!  Lets not forget he was the best player on ateam that went to the FINAL 4 Twice. Dude has crazy skills for 7- ft.  Dirkish for sure. 

Gonzaga never made it to the final four. Are you thinking of Butler?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to KillaCam2010's comment:

I see a guy that someday falls between Larry and Kevin. Some type of hybrid betwen the two. I cant help but think Kevin each time he executes the up and under and then Larry with his handle, vison, passing and shooting skills. SOMEDAY SOON!  Lets not forget he was the best player on ateam that went to the FINAL 4 Twice. Dude has crazy skills for 7- ft.  Dirkish for sure. 

Gonzaga never made it to the final four. Are you thinking of Butler?

Oops! Yup my bad! Guess i need to calm down a bit! I honestly havent been as excited about the future of this team since 2007-08. Thanks for lookin' out. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I went to Gonzaga. I saw olynyk play on TV about 15 times this year. He has a very good offensive game. if you didnt know that, its on you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

I went to Gonzaga. I saw olynyk play on TV about 15 times this year. He has a very good offensive game. if you didnt know that, its on you.

Dude, he sold me during the tournament this year. He plays smart, seems in command, his teammates respond to him, at 7ft he moves like a 2-3 with the ball, his vision and passing is crazy for a guy his size. I love the controlled passion that he plays with. I really was hoping to get this guy. Good for you and the Zags to have respectively enjoyed playing with and cheering for this kid. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think he starts from day one and average's 15 pts. and 7or 8 rebounds per game.  Wiggins and KO could form a deadly combination. We're due for the ping pong balls to bounce in our direction!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I see a guy that someday falls between Larry and Kevin. Some type of hybrid betwen the two. I cant help but think Kevin each time he executes the up and under and then Larry with his handle, vison, passing and shooting skills. SOMEDAY SOON!  Dude has crazy skills for 7- ft.  Dirkish for sure. 

I look @ him as being a Bird/McHale/Durk Digler hybrid. The up & under moves are vintage McHale(so is the 7 boards/game). The boards may increase w/ increased strength & mass. Nice pick!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to chris33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Reminds me a a young Fishr

On this we can agree!

KO can be a really decent NBA player.

Pressey, if he continues this type of play, may well make the roster...he can distrribute the ball and is a tough little kid!

[/QUOTE]

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

KO looks promising. However, dominating in the summer league ain't the NBA. It will be interesting to see how he plays against the big kids.

He may have the potential to distract us from lottery ball.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Ainge definitely had targeted Olnyk...knew he was a point getter.