Olynyk has plantar fascitis?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Olynyk has plantar fascitis?

At Steve Nash's basketball game....

No. 1 overall NBA selection Anthony Bennett will be around, but won’t play due to an injury and No. 13 selection Kelly Olynyk, coming off of a dominant summer league, will also strictly watch due to Plantar Fasciitis.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/29/steve-nash-heralds-golden-age-canadian-basketball

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

Re: Olynyk has plantar fascitis?

I see you just stole my thunder!  Oh well, another NBA big with a foot inury!  LMAO

Enjoy Bostonians!  ShockedSmoker2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Oh no, this will cause panic among those on here who think Oly will start on day one and save the Celtics, just like Larry Bird... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Probably just an excuse to get out of the games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to chris33's comment:

By KO? Nah i doubt he would do that. The opportunity to represent your country is an amazing chance. More like the Celtics being careful with him.

Agreed...they want him ready to go by camp time...the kid made the right decision...Canada wasn't going to win squat anyways.......lol, "The golden age of Canadian basketball?"...LMFAO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

At Steve Nash's basketball game....

No. 1 overall NBA selection Anthony Bennett will be around, but won’t play due to an injury and No. 13 selection Kelly Olynyk, coming off of a dominant summer league, will also strictly watch due to Plantar Fasciitis.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/29/steve-nash-heralds-golden-age-canadian-basketball

Most runners and basketball player have plantar fasciitis to a certain degree.Yesterday de Calif Angels had to shut down theirs 250 millions man,Albert Pujos for the rest of the seasson due to Plantar fasciitis.KO is young and he will manage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

It's a tanking year. Let's get all the injuries and re-hab out of the way. Nobody needs to rush back and there will be minutes a-plenty awaiting players this season.

Speaking of injuries...did anyone see this:

Loada bolix really

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to johconn's comment:

It's a tanking year. Let's get all the injuries and re-hab out of the way. Nobody needs to rush back and there will be minutes a-plenty awaiting players this season.

Loada bolix really

Agreed...this guys body will quit on him anyways...pay all that $$ for nothing? NO WAY!...I have to admit DA did the right thing signing Fav instead.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to mitchwiggins' comment:

[QUOTE]

I see you just stole my thunder!  Oh well, another NBA big with a foot inury!  LMAO

Enjoy Bostonians!  ShockedSmoker2

It's a good thing nobody stole my broom!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to johconn's comment:

Loada bolix really

I like how the writer states that he doesn't fault DA's decision, but hints that if Oden does turn it around, Danny will look like a fool. I don't think so. After seeing that list of teams he's interested in, looks to me like Danny didn't have a shot anyways. Danny did the right thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

The Celtics have been on Oden's short list for a year.  We have a big hole at Center and this guy is willing to sign a short 1 year or 2 year deal.  Low-risk, high reward deal! Another sign that we are tanking. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

By KO? Nah i doubt he would do that. The opportunity to represent your country is an amazing chance. More like the Celtics being careful with him.

Agreed...they want him ready to go by camp time...the kid made the right decision...Canada wasn't going to win squat anyways.......lol, "The golden age of Canadian basketball?"...LMFAO!

And yet nobody laughs when people suggests the Cs do a silly thing like tanking so they can pick 18 year old Canadian phenom Andrew Wiggins first. Some people just refuse to recognize the improvement of more and more international teams (OMG I'm starting to sound like oldschool/runrunandrun). Players like Bennet and Olynyk will probably be more of the norm rather than the exception now and in the future for Canadian basketball.

Sections
Shortcuts