Olynyk's best game as a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Olynyk's best game as a Celtic

This was Olynyk's best game as a Celtic.

I have been his harshest critic, but today he looked like the guy we saw in the summer league.

Maybe Brad should bring Olynyk's parents to all our games.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Olynyk's best game as a Celtic

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's big of you Chris ... I mean a public apology thread w/o even losing a bet to the Fungus ... LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Olynyk looked like a combination of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale in the summer league.

He has the skills, but he needs to get in the weight room.

And cut that hair.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's big of you Chris ... I mean a public apology thread w/o even losing a bet to the Fungus ... LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Olynyk looked like a combination of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale in the summer league.

And cut that hair.

[/QUOTE]

i agree with all of this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

And cut that hair.

Don't worry Stevens will bench him just like he is benching our best center. Guess who? So this is your idea of a good coach? The Celtics must be tanking or this coach does not have a clue.

[/QUOTE]

i agree with all of this.

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

This was Olynyk's best game as a Celtic.

I have been his harshest critic, but today he looked like the guy we saw in the summer league.

Maybe Brad should bring Olynyk's parents to all our games.

[/QUOTE]

Soon to be seen in theaters everywhere: A Bird/Kevin/ Dirk Hybrid(if only for Dirk's Nazi do). Hey 2 out of 3 ain't bad

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

He played well today..I agree with the article in the Globe that said he knows it will take time for him to regain his timing and feel after hurting his ankle...his top of the key shots are clearly his game...he's going to be fine...eventually...

As for the team?..They are settling in  as a bad team...they will definitely make the lottery, Rondo or not.....not tanking mind you, just not talent loaden and somewhat mismatched...Pressey totally outplayed Crawford today in leading the team...we're starting to see why he's never been able to stick with a team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And cut that hair.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto it was big of you. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And cut that hair.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto it was big of you. 

[/QUOTE]

There is nothing I would like better than for Olynyk to become the next Dirk.

Except us drafting Embiid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KO has been trying to fit in all year, he needs to play a lot of minutes and be agressive looking for his shot early and then the pass.  AS soon as the other team starts to respect his shooting, then his passing will become great.  I know Bass is better at this time and for that Bass and Hump are our best bigs at this time, but if we want a contender KO and Fav need to return to the line up and get good minutes.  The three young bigs need the time.  KO, Sullinger and Fav already do some very good things and they have the size to compete in the NBA.  If you want to win now play Bass and Hump and we will winn 4 out of ten.  If you want to compete in the future play the young three.  Rondo, Bradley, Green and a rotation of KO, Sully and Fav would be just about as good as the old guys and they have upside.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

KO has been trying to fit in all year, he needs to play a lot of minutes and be agressive looking for his shot early and then the pass.  AS soon as the other team starts to respect his shooting, then his passing will become great.  I know Bass is better at this time and for that Bass and Hump are our best bigs at this time, but if we want a contender KO and Fav need to return to the line up and get good minutes.  The three young bigs need the time.  KO, Sullinger and Fav already do some very good things and they have the size to compete in the NBA.  If you want to win now play Bass and Hump and we will winn 4 out of ten.  If you want to compete in the future play the young three.  Rondo, Bradley, Green and a rotation of KO, Sully and Fav would be just about as good as the old guys and they have upside.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent post!!!!  This team gets NOTHING by playing Bass and Hump a lot of minutes other than showcasing them for a possible trade.  Winning enough games and edging into the playoffs only to get crushed in the first round does NOTHING for this team.  They need to develop the future of this team and that future is KO, Fav and Sulli.......