omg. sources confirmKG and PP will return to C's if Nets beat heat!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

omg. sources confirmKG and PP will return to C's if Nets beat heat!!!

GOT YA AGAIN!!!

bwahahahahahahaha!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: omg. sources confirmKG and PP will return to C's if Nets beat heat!!!

I knew it was you because you wrote "sourcES".  If you want to be Boy George here, you need to write "per source....or source".....................

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I didn't want to exactly copy that creature.....it might stick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

KG is so sooo Done. Finished. Kaput. No More. On behalf of decent and compassionate basketball fans everywhere... KG, PLEASE RETIRE.

but PP has another year of good productivity, coming off the bench and playing 18-20 min. for the C's at a highly reduced paycheck.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KG is so sooo Done. Finished. Kaput. No More. On behalf of decent and compassionate basketball fans everywhere... KG, PLEASE RETIRE.

but PP has another year of good productivity, coming off the bench and playing 18-20 min. for the C's at a highly reduced paycheck.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about KG.  He should retire after the season is over.  The Nets really need to win these games at home, although, I am not sure they will both of them.  I was optimistic before the series with Miami started but  I was wrong and don't even expect the Nets to win more than one game against Miami.  I would like to see Pierce return to the Celtics and hopefully retire with the Celtics. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Being a Monday morning QB, I would have liked KG to have waived his no trade & gone to the Clippers with the provision that PP go too. Then they both retire in S. Cal where they have homes & with C. Paul & Griffin might have won a title. Sure we would have picked up 2-3 of their mediocre players but some draft choices too & probably would not have been worst off that we are now. They would have enjoyed too playing the Lakers frequently and beating them, especially Kobe and Gasol too, & getting a quasi revenge for 2010 loss in game 7.