OMG! the HEAT r an embarassment, disgrace+a stain on humanity! y would Melo not pick us?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

OMG! the HEAT r an embarassment, disgrace+a stain on humanity! y would Melo not pick us?

cant believe what i'm watching. totally made jabbies out of heat and bron. like they lost their athleticism. the bullies r getting bullied, rinse and repeat.nothin heat can do to change their fate! melo must see the writing on the wall. melo-love-rr can beat this heat team! comrade cowherd was spot on.. called this in 5 from day 1.. everything he said is happening!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: OMG! the HEAT r an embarassment, disgrace+a stain on humanity! y would Melo not pick us?

I missed the last few minutes of the game. Did Lebron lay down and give up like an old beaten dog like he did after Boston crushed his Cavaliers in his last series with Cleveland? Did Lebron walk off the court and remove his jersey?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: OMG! the HEAT r an embarassment, disgrace+a stain on humanity! y would Melo not pick us?

It's not surprising the Spurs are beating up on Miami the way they are. Miami's defense did not rank in the top 10 in the NBA playing in a very weak Eastern Conference. The Heat celebrated the demise of the Boston Celtics but probably shouldn't have. The Celtics always made them play harder. They no longer had that challenge that Boston always presented. Miami is old and soft. Wade is a shadow of the player he once was. I always felt that Bosh was overrated. San Antonio is able to concentrate on Lebron who is known by all Celtic fans for being a classic front runner. He is always the first to go when the tough gets going!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

San Antonio looked bigger and stronger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

San Antonio will win this on Sunday. I don't wee it going back to Miami for game 6. Tim will get his 5th ring, should've been 6th but he will make his own legacy. Unfortunately the way the east is miam will still be up there next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"cant believe what i'm watching. totally made jabbies out of heat and bron"

Just want to point out - not before the Heat made total jabbies of your NBA finals pick, the New Jersey Nets. 

I want to also note that the Spurs are not exposing Lebron. The are exposing the depth of the Heat, the aging Wade (who is not half the player he was). Aside from his cramps episode, Lebron is playing very well. 

The Spurs are also showing why older dudes like Ray Allen, as much as you love him, have limited value against a deeper and faster team. 

I thought Lebron would try to recruit Melo to Miami, but with Wade and Bosh playing so badly, now I'm wondering if he won't try to join Melo somewhere else. 

I would support Melo on the Celtics only IF he was Lebron's second in command. 

Melo as the top player on your team is a recipe for losing. Look at the history.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

This has not been a good week for Commy at all!!! First her chance to go to South Beach to celebrate the Heat's Championship is fast going down the drain. AND NOW I just finished reading that her messiah Ray Allen is contemplating retirement. Say it isn't so Ray Ray. Yes you've looked old and slow and pretty much useless but what the heck is Commy going to post about once you retire? She's posted 46x about how amazing Allen is over the last month. Does this mean that she is going to retire as well? Commy, I'm sooo sorry for your pain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want to also note that the Spurs are not exposing Lebron. The are exposing the depth of the Heat, the aging Wade (who is not half the player he was). Aside from his cramps episode, Lebron is playing very well. 

The Spurs are also showing why older dudes like Ray Allen, as much as you love him, have limited value against a deeper and faster team.  

[/QUOTE]

With Lebron you are right. He is playing very good (but not great IMO). Ray on the other end is still Miamis best bench Player. Problem: Looks like Cole and especially Chalmers have forgotton to Play BB, Wade is disapearing, Bosh inconsistent and the bench is doing nothing (except for Ray as mentioned before). Birdman is also completly lost. Amazing that Dallas almost won the series against Spurs in the first round.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

It would surprise me that anyone honestly expected this..esp after the Spurs split at home..

I would have doubted the Spurs could win both games 3&4 in Miami let alone annihilate them.

About Lebron, hes putting up the stats for the most part... but like ive been saying, stats dont mean much.. Lebron has disappeared in the 4th quarters of all 4 games.. more importantly, its incumbent upon Lebron to fire up his team and lead by example. He doesnt seem capable. To allow the Heat to get B slapped all over American Airlines arena like this is an embarrassment.

Recall when the C's were similarly routed by the Lakers.. Larry piped up publicly about the C's lacking the guts etc and voila, the team pulled up its bootstraps and took it to the Lakers winning the next game in LA and the series.

Did you watch Lebrons post game interview? He was talking about being preoccupied with his sons in the locker room.. heres more motivation for his team from the superstar

"It's not (all) on my shoulder; it's not," James insisted when asked about the heavy load he carries. "I understand I get a lot of the limelight in the press and all that, but it's not all on my shoulder. I take a lot of it, but I do it for my teammates and I want them to put a lot of pressure on me in that sense.

"It is what it is. That is the way the series has played out thus far. You know, we have another game on Sunday to kind of right the ship and get better from it."