OMG!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

OMG!!!!!!

That has to be the most crap-tastic first 1/2 from this team ALL SEASON LONG!!! The Clippers are about to blow them out for crying out loud. THE CLIPPERS!!!!!! lolololololol. Pathetic is a HUGE understatement here. KG comes out missing everything, so the rest of the team follows suit. So, as KG go's, so do the C's? Man this is embarrassing. Didn't they just have an aweful performance against the Bucks Sunday? And they're looking to win a championship this year? They don't even look like they belong in the NBA right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: OMG!!!!!!

Not real pleased.

No DEFENSE since the trade... doesn't look like a championship team

Sure, I'll be somewhat happy that they'll be able to tread water with Jeff Green after the Big Three retire, but it's clear that the trade really hit Rondo hard (and I don't blame him).  Jeff Green isn't helping on defense and losing Perk is REALLY hurting on defense.

Ainge may have traded away our chances at a championship this year to upgrade the post-Big3 era from terrible to mediocre... :/  hopefully the O'Neals can get healthy so they can gel before the postseason

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: OMG!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Not real pleased. No DEFENSE since the trade... doesn't look like a championship team Sure, I'll be somewhat happy that they'll be able to tread water with Jeff Green after the Big Three retire, but it's clear that the trade really hit Rondo hard (and I don't blame him).  Jeff Green isn't helping on defense and losing Perk is REALLY hurting on defense. Ainge may have traded away our chances at a championship this year to upgrade the post-Big3 era from terrible to mediocre... :/  hopefully the O'Neals can get healthy so they can gel before the postseason
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its one loss in the last 5 games! We got too many injuries now and best thing is for everyone to be healthy for the plyaoffs. If Baby had playes tonight, DeAndre Jordan would not have scored 21 points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The defense was horrible, especially in the first half. My blood pressure was sky high tonight. Let's just move on and consider it an ugly loss. We got Philly on Friday. Gotta get back in the W column.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

WOW........really Celtics fans here? Perkins trade hurt our defense? Funny, I don't remember him guarding guards. That is what killed us last night. Williams and Jordan 18-28? Do some of you people actually know anything about the game? Krstic 20 and 9. Maybe you can check the archives and tell me when Perk ever did this. What a joke some of you are!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Mo Williams is only a 14.0 ppg player this season. How many points did he have last night? Enough said. 

Sections
Shortcuts