OMG..could GERALD GREEN go for 50 TONIGHT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

OMG..could GERALD GREEN go for 50 TONIGHT?

THESEare the kinda games and sorta times where recs get briken.. its all lined up. we r in full tank mode, JG is checking out, GG is cheking in. where else than the team that cut him and discarded him to send his loudest message yet? he's hands down the best playa on his team not names goran whatever... he's hands down the MIP of the league. gg is a solid starter about to net major major bank as he enters his peak. just got 41 last week or so, methinks 50 is reachable.. wil enjoy listening in either way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: OMG..could GERALD GREEN go for 50 TONIGHT?

I think he will probably get 80 or so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You wasted an OMG on the Phoenix Suns? :) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Well Commie was only off by 46 points, that's pretty close right?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"lol, was so hoping this threas would DIE a fast and easy death! "

Hey I give you credit for your faith in Gerald Green, you were the first to latch onto what a terrific season he is having. And still is. I think he's definitely a contender for most improved player award. The Suns are good - it will be interesting to see what they do to try to get one more level higher. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"lol, was so hoping this threas would DIE a fast and easy death! "

Hey I give you credit for your faith in Gerald Green, you were the first to latch onto what a terrific season he is having. And still is. I think he's definitely a contender for most improved player award. The Suns are good - it will be interesting to see what they do to try to get one more level higher. 

[/QUOTE]

meant to do the could anthony davis get 40 and 20 tonight thread.. lol, u only remember the misses!

Sections
Shortcuts