On Bradley and Ray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: On Bradley and Ray

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Taking a quick poll here - if PHO asked for Bradely OR Sully, who would you give them?

I would give them Bradley in 2 1/2 seconds, and never look back!!

[/QUOTE] Sully!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

No one cares what you have to say moron....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I get that youre messing with people.  That part is obvious. I dont mind that part.

Your job just must be pretty dull Esse.

[/QUOTE]

I am not messing with people. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people of this board. I even give them advice on their grammar and what not. This board of full of friends. As far as my job goes, I have some down time throughout my days and come here to make the most of it.

Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

"This board of full of friends"? "and what not"? lol.... and you give advice on grammar??

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course you're a law abiding citizen, we don't want immigration to find out about you coming out of a container van, right?

[/QUOTE]

Because of midget minds like this one is why they consider us in Boston a racist town. The most embarrassing thing is everyone seems to agree with this racist IDIOT. You and all the posters on this board who don't do anything to stop you should be embarrass of your conduct. You give Boston a bad name. Now we know how racist this town really is.

For the first time in my life I am embarrass of being a Celtics fan. If it wasn't for my love for the Celtics I would stop following this team right now but because anyone can love the Celtics as much as me but never more than me, I just can't follow another team

I'm always defending Boston when people say we are racisrt but seeing this and nobody doing nothing because they are afraid of the IDIOT or because they agree with him is PATHETIC.

If the rest don't get embarrass and agree with you I don't care but unlike them I will be going tomorrow early morning to the BDC central offices with some posts I have found to be racist and disrespectful from this clown. I won't let this clown bring this town down. No way no how. I will do it for every minority including Russel, DJ, Parish and the rest of the Celtics greats. There is no excuses for this type of behavior, NONE.

I GUESS BOSTON IS A RACIST TOWN AND EVERYONE HERE LOVES IT THIS WAY.

BOSTON IS A KKK TOWN, PATHETIC!!!!! UGH!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

There is really something wrong with you ....someone on a board makes what you consider to be a racist statement and all of a sudden all of Boston is a KKK town??? Yikes

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bloopy-GK had a lot of downtime alright, courtesy of the LA PD!

[/QUOTE]

I have never been arrested my friend. I am a law abiding citizen. I am very chillaxed.

Have a blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Did you make any friends in the pokie?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do you guys bother responding to Laker trolls?

If you argue with an idiot, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I don't respond to those idiots, ever.

[/QUOTE]

+1/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Back to the point of Fierce's original post......AB cannot solve the problem, but I think if AB is playing D on the top guard of the other team, our big men don't help as much and we get less defensive breakdowns.   It frees Rondo up to roam, steal, and rebound  (his strength).  That won't SOLVE our rebounding problem, but it will help the defensive issue.   

Add to this the fact that with time, I believe Doc will do what he's always done and that's make the team better over time at understanding their roles.   So, those two things give me hope.

Of course, I'd love to have a quality big man as that would be the best piece of hope.   Problem is that everyone knows the C's are desperate and will demand a LOT from us to give upa  quality big man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Back to the point of Fierce's original post......AB cannot solve the problem, but I think if AB is playing D on the top guard of the other team, our big men don't help as much and we get less defensive breakdowns.   It frees Rondo up to roam, steal, and rebound  (his strength).  That won't SOLVE our rebounding problem, but it will help the defensive issue.   

Add to this the fact that with time, I believe Doc will do what he's always done and that's make the team better over time at understanding their roles.   So, those two things give me hope.

Of course, I'd love to have a quality big man as that would be the best piece of hope.   Problem is that everyone knows the C's are desperate and will demand a LOT from us to give upa  quality big man.

[/QUOTE]

I guess I missed the first part of this thread.  Who are we trading for who?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lakers have better ratings on offense and defense as compared to the Celtics. It makes perfect sense as to why the Lakers are undefeated against the Eastern conference so far. Can't wait to see them when our point guard and back up point guard return. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Celtics  have better winning percentage compared to the Lakers. It makes perfect sense as to why the Celtics are 66% against the week Western Conference so far. Can't wait to see them when the best defensive guard in the NBA returns.  Hope all is well!

Heard AB sent Nash a walking cane!!!

Have a very blessed day!!!

[/QUOTE]

20 point BLOWOUT to the Pistons pretty much sums up the Celtics this year.

100% > 66%

:D

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Second round demolition of the Fakers the past two year sum up the Lakers for years to come.

Those Sac Queens sure are tough though aren't they?  Pretty nice blowout there as well.

Have a very blessed and beautiful day!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/powerrankings/11/26/week4/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt6a

Ray Allen was the hero in that one, but the Heat are still suffering defensively (allowing 110 points per 100 possessions) when he's on the floor.

[/QUOTE]

OMG.  Another Ray Allen thread?!   Um....Ray Allen stalker Much?  

Don't you think five years of hate is enough.   He's not even with the team any more bro....Let it go.    Rise Above the Hate.  :)

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I am not messing with people"

Oh you're here to mess with people all right. For example cherry picking a meaningless loss to Detroit as if it means something. I would never do the same with a bad Lakers loss so early in the season. Anyone who believes that one particular night in the NBA means something about the postseason is a complete idiot. You yourself know better, you just want to push buttons and see reactions. 

You also spent a lot of time trying to convince other fans that TommyFraud was a Celtics fan even though you (and he) both knew better, something he has recently admitted. If that's not messing with people online I don't know what is. Just admit it, you're here messing with people's heads. You enjoy it. Man up to who you are and stop playing games.

I would not be at all surprised to learn you operate TommyFraud's account as well. 

"I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people of this board. I even give them advice on their grammar and what not."

Unsolicited advice that nobody wants or asked for. If someone needs such advice they can easily get it elsewhere. Again I have never seen a post by you that added any kind of value or additional dimension to the discussion here. 

As well, Lakers versus Celtics is an irrelevant discussion right now, as Snake has pointed out. So it's very unclear why you are here, and this:

"This board of full of friends"

Does not explain it. If you consider these kinds of relationships friends I really feel sorry for you. I have been a part of great discussions here myself but these are not friendships. I feel bad for you if you are confusing this with friendships. 

I don't think you're that dumb. I think you're very smart, and you enjoy being here messing with people and getting reactions. Just admit it. 

As for Fierce's post, I do think that Bradley will make a difference, but the original comment is right - we need a better solution when KG comes off the floor. That's not going to work in the postseason. Bradley will help a bit but he can't anchor a defense. 

I suspect Ainge's solution will be to try to trade an asset nearer to the trade deadline for a KG like defender for the second unit. I would suggest that Jeff Green could be trade bait if Ainge can convince other teams he isn't a total head case. If not, perhaps Courtney Lee and a good draft pick would do it (we may be able to spare Lee if Barbosa keeps playing so well)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I am not messing with people"

Oh you're here to mess with people all right. For example cherry picking a meaningless loss to Detroit as if it means something. I would never do the same with a bad Lakers loss so early in the season. Anyone who believes that one particular night in the NBA means something about the postseason is a complete idiot. You yourself know better, you just want to push buttons and see reactions. 

You also spent a lot of time trying to convince other fans that TommyFraud was a Celtics fan even though you (and he) both knew better, something he has recently admitted. If that's not messing with people online I don't know what is. Just admit it, you're here messing with people's heads. You enjoy it. Man up to who you are and stop playing games.

I would not be at all surprised to learn you operate TommyFraud's account as well. 

"I have nothing but the utmost respect for the people of this board. I even give them advice on their grammar and what not."

Unsolicited advice that nobody wants or asked for. If someone needs such advice they can easily get it elsewhere. Again I have never seen a post by you that added any kind of value or additional dimension to the discussion here. 

As well, Lakers versus Celtics is an irrelevant discussion right now, as Snake has pointed out. So it's very unclear why you are here, and this:

"This board of full of friends"

Does not explain it. If you consider these kinds of relationships friends I really feel sorry for you. I have been a part of great discussions here myself but these are not friendships. I feel bad for you if you are confusing this with friendships. 

I don't think you're that dumb. I think you're very smart, and you enjoy being here messing with people and getting reactions. Just admit it. 

As for Fierce's post, I do think that Bradley will make a difference, but the original comment is right - we need a better solution when KG comes off the floor. That's not going to work in the postseason. Bradley will help a bit but he can't anchor a defense. 

I suspect Ainge's solution will be to try to trade an asset nearer to the trade deadline for a KG like defender for the second unit. I would suggest that Jeff Green could be trade bait if Ainge can convince other teams he isn't a total head case. If not, perhaps Courtney Lee and a good draft pick would do it (we may be able to spare Lee if Barbosa keeps playing so well)

[/QUOTE]

He may not anchor a defense but Bradley will set the tone of the defense which has become porous.  Bradley continues to concern me with his recovery.  He was obviously wheeled out there last year when his health a very serious concern.  I wonder if that has effected his recovery.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I was hoping Sully would be a little better by now, but we do need someone a little better than Wilcox.  If we got Gortat, KG can go back to the 4.........if we got Millsap, Sully can get fewer mins, and possibly contribute more in that time!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was hoping Sully would be a little better by now, but we do need someone a little better than Wilcox.  If we got Gortat, KG can go back to the 4.........if we got Millsap, Sully can get fewer mins, and possibly contribute more in that time!

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about Sully, he's getting significant minutes. That's something because Doc doesn't usually play rookies.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon, man, not you too!!!!  The rookies we've had since Rondo have all stunk.  If Doc had Anthony Davis or MKG, would they play???

The rookies he didn't play were Giddens and Walker.....both of whom stunk.  He didn't play JJJ or Moore................are Joseph or Melo ready to play?

Bradley was hurt for two years, but when healthy, he played.  Davis, Perk, Rondo, Erden, Jefferson, Gomes................c'mon Fierce, I expected better from you!!

If they are good, and will defend, Doc will play them.  I am so sick of reading that, it is just not true!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts