On Bradley and Ray

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: On Bradley and Ray

When is AB due back? Any timetable?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lakers have better ratings on offense and defense as compared to the Celtics. It makes perfect sense as to why the Lakers are undefeated against the Eastern conference so far. Can't wait to see them when our point guard and back up point guard return. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Celtics  have better winning percentage compared to the Lakers. It makes perfect sense as to why the Celtics are 66% against the week Western Conference so far. Can't wait to see them when the best defensive guard in the NBA returns.  Hope all is well!

Heard AB sent Nash a walking cane!!!

Have a very blessed day!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Taking a quick poll here - if PHO asked for Bradely OR Sully, who would you give them?

I would give them Bradley in 2 1/2 seconds, and never look back!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Taking a quick poll here - if PHO asked for Bradely OR Sully, who would you give them?

I would give them Bradley in 2 1/2 seconds, and never look back!!

[/QUOTE]

Suns would ask for Fab Melo. 

They already have Dragic and Kendall Marshall, so no need for another combo guard.

Sully won't even be in the discussion because the Suns already have Morris, Beasley, Scola, and PJ Tucker.

If the Suns trade Gortat, the only true Center is JO. So the Suns need a Center for the future.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, and since they also have Beasley, Green would be redundant as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lakers have better ratings on offense and defense as compared to the Celtics. It makes perfect sense as to why the Lakers are undefeated against the Eastern conference so far. Can't wait to see them when our point guard and back up point guard return. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Celtics  have better winning percentage compared to the Lakers. It makes perfect sense as to why the Celtics are 66% against the week Western Conference so far. Can't wait to see them when the best defensive guard in the NBA returns.  Hope all is well!

Heard AB sent Nash a walking cane!!!

Have a very blessed day!!!

[/QUOTE]

20 point BLOWOUT to the Pistons pretty much sums up the Celtics this year.

100% > 66%

:D

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Question.

Why can you think of nothing but the Celtics? I am not being facetious. I honestly cannot figure it out.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It's odd man, his team is 7 and 7 and our's is 8 and 6 and all he cares about is if the Lakers are better than the Celtics.  it is totally irrelevant.

As far as Bradley and Ray go, If Bradley is healthy do you really think Miami would rather have Ray Allen?  Nope.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I dont worry about the Lakers at all.  I haven't in years.  Miami, yes, OKC yes. Lakers? nope.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's odd man, his team is 7 and 7 and our's is 8 and 6 and all he cares about is if the Lakers are better than the Celtics.  it is totally irrelevant.

As far as Bradley and Ray go, If Bradley is healthy do you really think Miami would rather have Ray Allen?  Nope.

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, once Mr. Pringles is done transforming the Lakers into the Knicks of last season, we'll get the last laugh.

[/QUOTE]

You mean like the latest rumor - Gasol to CHI for Boozer and Hamilton?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I get that youre messing with people.  That part is obvious. I dont mind that part.

Your job just must be pretty dull Esse.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.