On to Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

On to Game 2

MIA is over, now it's on to MIL and our home opener.  Will we see a Darko or Wilcox sighting in this game?  I anticipate YES because they have a more traditional lineup.  Dalembert and Pryzbilla are bangers, and  Illyasova is just good!  We will need one of our other 3 centers to step in and help with the rebounding.

I also hope this is a confidence booster for Sully and Green.  We need them to play well.  If we play well, this should be win #1 this year.

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: On to Game 2

Agreed! Hope we see some Darco and Wilcox. I thought Wilcox could have helped in the Miami game so maybe he is still rehabbing and I understand why they wouldnt play Darco vs the Heat but goin forward , Doc HAS to play these guys because K.G. is looking old and needs help and J.G. playing the 5 in the small lineup doesnt work, IMO

I'd like to see Fab get a few minutes defensively too. He is miles away on offense but can defend right now a little..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

MIL, of course, leads the NBA in having the most players whose last name starts with "U."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MIA is over, now it's on to MIL and our home opener.  Will we see a Darko or Wilcox sighting in this game?  I anticipate YES because they have a more traditional lineup.  Dalembert and Pryzbilla are bangers, and  Illyasova is just good!  We will need one of our other 3 centers to step in and help with the rebounding.

I also hope this is a confidence booster for Sully and Green.  We need them to play well.  If we play well, this should be win #1 this year.

Go Celtics!!

[/QUOTE]

I need to go to my optometrist.  I'm seeing double.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think we should be very concerned about Wilcox playing a full season here.   The guy was injured a lot before his heart problems.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Darko is the guy who needs to step up.  The C's need 10 to 15 good solid minutes from him while KG is out.  He can be a banger and inforcer with his size and hold the fort until KG gets back.  We are not asking him to be a star here like at his other stops but he needs to be a solid tough contributer. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Darko is the guy who needs to step up.  The C's need 10 to 15 good solid minutes from him while KG is out.  He can be a banger and inforcer with his size and hold the fort until KG gets back.  We are not asking him to be a star here like at his other stops but he needs to be a solid tough contributer. 

[/QUOTE]

I can see Darko playing tonight.  It will all about the matchups this year.  Against the Heat, Darko may have been abused.  I think Wilcox may have been okay..........but tonight, Collins or Darko will be used.

Again, I hope tonight is a confidence builder for Terry and Green.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed! Hope we see some Darco and Wilcox. I thought Wilcox could have helped in the Miami game so maybe he is still rehabbing and I understand why they wouldnt play Darco vs the Heat but goin forward , Doc HAS to play these guys because K.G. is looking old and needs help and J.G. playing the 5 in the small lineup doesnt work, IMO

I'd like to see Fab get a few minutes defensively too. He is miles away on offense but can defend right now a little..

[/QUOTE]

Yes..want to see Melo for spot minutes,in these type of games..maybe too early in the season but we will need him down the road.....

Sections
Shortcuts