One Game At A Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

One Game At A Time

The Celts have 16 games remaining. I had the Celts winning 57 games at the start of the season. Hopefully I will be wrong and the Celts get 60 wins this season. One game at a time, that's the key.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: One Game At A Time

Who's next?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Tough road trip coming up. I don't think we'll reach 60. 57 looks like a pretty good bet to me right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I still think 60 is realistic if we get in a grove.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I saw something tonight that I haven't been seeing even though we have been holding teams to low scores.  The whole team was moving on defense.  The second team especially lead by West.  No more injuries , get Shaq back and we have something here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

A team of Vets. better look at it as one game at a time. That's a given.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to One Game At A Time:
    The Celts have 16 games remaining. I had the Celts winning 57 games at the start of the season. Hopefully I will be wrong and the Celts get 60 wins this season. One game at a time, that's the key.
    Posted by P34

So they don't play split-squad games so they can play two at a time like the Sox in spring training?

They play 90 preseason games, then the season starts.... who cares how many are left or who they are against.  They knowingly tank games, they don't care if they win or lose, and their playoff seed is largely irrelevant to them. 

Sections
Shortcuts