One more free-agent?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: One more free-agent?

In Response to Re: One more free-agent?:
    [QUOTE]Keep Chris Johnson on the roster until JON is back. If CJ can eat and hit the weights this summer he could be a keeper next year.
    Posted by BiasLewi
    Agreed-- people worrying about the 15th man--ridiculous

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]The way Murphy played the other he night looked like the one recovering from surgery or still needing one.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]
    Yeah he should have lit it up after not playing for 2 months--lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

How deep do we need to be?????  Avery backs up Rondo and eventually West comes back and problem solved.  Wafer backs up Ray along with Green and Pavlovic.  Green backs up Pierce and KG.  BBD will back up KG and Shaq along with Kristic.

This will be the rotation come playoffs
    Starters:
    PP
    RA
    KG
    RR
    SHAQ

Bench
    BBD
    KRSTIC
    Green
    West
    JON/Murphy

Blow outs:
    Wafer, Pavlovic and Bradley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

The Celtics have to decide this weekend whether to give Johnson a second 10-day contract. He was signed the day of the trade deadline in order to give the shorthanded Celtics help. “I think we will (keep Johnson),’’ said Rivers. “He hasn’t played much, but in the Denver game, I thought he was terrific. If we can figure out a way to get him on (Davis’) weight program, he’d be terrific.’’

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

get a point guard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to One more free-agent?:
    [QUOTE]Will Chris johnson stay ? Or are the C's looking for one more piece? What will it be ? A big guy ? A bu pg? 
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

I believe Chris Johnson will stay.Doc and Danny like his game.They are going to put him on Big Baby diet and help him to gain some muscles.It is ridiculous,A seven feet guy on 210 pounds.But if he applies himself to the program He could became a good player.I loved him in the Denver game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

murphy will help us ; you don't forget how playing basketball in 1 year at his age....
    chris johnson is the right one, he can provide one body on practice can play garbage time (never a lot with celtics....) and won't complain if sitting onto a good bench all game long.......
    pavlovic will help as well, he provides speed and big shots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Murphy does not look good to me.  Even with his injuries JON looked like he could contribute more.  

Murphy deserves a chance and hopefully he will come around.

Regarding Antoine Walker nobody symbolizes the worst of the Celtics before the rebirth in 2007 than Walker.  He is someone to keep away from this Celtic team and without a doubt DA will do so.  Watching this pea brained ball hog do his shimmy with his ill advised three pointers is something nobody needs to see again.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]Murphy does not look good to me.  Even with his injuries JON looked like he could contribute more.   Murphy deserves a chance and hopefully he will come around. Regarding Antoine Walker nobody symbolizes the worst of the Celtics before the rebirth in 2007 than Walker.  He is someone to keep away from this Celtic team and without a doubt DA will do so.  Watching this pea brained ball hog do his shimmy with his ill advised three pointers is something nobody needs to see again.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

My exact thoughts on Walker. If he was useful someone would have picked him up by now.I wouldn't quite be so insulting, but Walker was a one dimensional ball hog with poor shot selection at the worst times in his second go round with the Celts. His addition to the current team would bring zero, na da !! As for sentimentallity, it was worth seeing Nomar one more time, but please none for Antoine Walker.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Seems like c's are getting themselves a bu pg

Sections
Shortcuts