One of the best defenses ever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

One of the best defenses ever

Sports illustrated has a must read on the Celtics resurgence. That basically points out the level of the defense over the last ten games has been historically good. Here was the most interresting quote to me.

"In the 159 minutes in which Boston’s four best defenders — Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Bradley — have shared the court, the Celtics have surrendered just 81.7 points per 100 possessions, per NBA.com. No four-man group that has logged at least 250 minutes this season has even cracked the 84.0 barrier."

Check out the rest. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: One of the best defenses ever

Defensively, it is apparent the Celtics have been scary good lately.  If that pattern continues, banner number 18 will hang in the Garden in June!

As Always,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: One of the best defenses ever:
    [QUOTE]Defensively, it is apparent the Celtics have been scary good lately.  If that pattern continues, banner number 18 will hang in the Garden in June! As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]
     A post worthy of RR himself :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I started a thread on the Hollinger article that breaks it down as well, scary numbers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to One of the best defenses ever:
    [QUOTE]Sports illustrated has a must read on the Celtics resurgence. That basically points out the level of the defense over the last ten games has been historically good. Here was the most interresting quote to me. " In the 159 minutes in which Boston’s four best defenders — Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Bradley — have shared the court, the Celtics have surrendered just 81.7 points per 100 possessions, per NBA.com. No four-man group that has logged at least 250 minutes this season has even cracked the 84.0 barrier." Check out the rest.  http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012/04/10/can-celtics-d-make-up-for-poor-offense/
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

poor offense? Wasn't so poor tonight I'd say!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: One of the best defenses ever:
    [QUOTE]I started a thread on the Hollinger article that breaks it down as well, scary numbers
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Yes, great article!!

7. This post has been removed.