One thing about all the BUZZ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

One thing about all the BUZZ...

..wondering if the league is encouraging teams to have shall we say less than candid discussions about trades and free agents.  I mean I know there is a short turn around with the lockout ending and a proposed season to start on the 25th but man I have been hearing more rumors fly than I can ever recall and can't help wonder if the league is just trying to generate some quick interest/buzz as a way to make us forget the lockout ever happened.  No big deal since I dig the trade rumors but it did cross my mind.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: One thing about all the BUZZ...

In Response to One thing about all the BUZZ...:
    -
    [QUOTE]..wondering if the league is encouraging teams to have shall we say less than candid discussions about trades and free agents.  I mean I know there is a short turn around with the lockout ending and a proposed season to start on the 25th but man I have been hearing more rumors fly than I can ever recall and can't help wonder if the league is just trying to generate some quick interest/buzz as a way to make us forget the lockout ever happened.  No big deal since I dig the trade rumors but it did cross my mind.

Posted by spewey[/QUOTE]

-

Me, myself, andd I am in 110 % procent agreement wit choo on dis vedy valid poiint youse makin.

It makes good sense fer da league and wat moore it werks real good.  Jus look at us all slatherin at da mout wit dese rumour mongerls.  Lol.