One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!!

Noah, Deng, Gibson and a couple of picks for:

Howard and Turkoglu

MAN, that would be a scary team!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!!

In Response to One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!!:
    [QUOTE]Noah, Deng, Gibson and a couple of picks for: Howard and Turkoglu MAN, that would be a scary team!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    You should be worried if I were the Magic I would take it in a second.  The bulls would dismantle what is a championship team for one that might not click as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to One trade we have to hope does NOT happen!! : You should be worried if I were the Magic I would take it in a second.  The bulls would dismantle what is a championship team for one that might not click as well.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Sorry, I disagree.  Howard is a serious upgrade over Noah on both ends of the court..............Gibson is a bench player.  Turk is a proven scorer, who is not the defender Deng is, but knows playing with DH, he doesn't have to be.

I could amend that trade to Noah and Boozer if you want.  But Howard on the Bulls is a really scary thought!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Hope it happen.  It wont make the Bull any better.  Noah is one of the dirtiest worker on the board.  Deng is a scorer, and also probably better defender than Turkoglu.  Gibson is one of the better player coming off the bench!!  Every time Boston played against the Bulls, Noah and Gibson were the ones have alway hurted the Celtics!!  Howard never have any good history against the Celtics.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts