One Trick Pony

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: One Trick Pony

In Response to Re: One Trick Pony:
    [QUOTE]Hmm Gina M, 450 posts in a month, do you plan to keep this rate of posting up? I hope you didn't quit your job to start posting here. Because hiring managers don't exactly hang out in this forum.  " If Boston wants to upgrade their roster, they need to look to trade the following players: Bradley, Daniels, Dooling, JON, Pavlovic, Pietrus and Stiemsma." This is one of the dumbest things ever posted in this forum. I'm assuming you know that and did it to get a reaction?  I'm sure you don't actually believe that other teams want to give us good players for our cast offs, stiffs, and understudies. I realize you  might get away with that in your fantasy league but in the real world GMs trade value for value, and stiff and vets are thrown in to make the numbers work.  Back to the drawing board. Happy compulsive posting!
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I basically run this forum.
    Not much can be done about that.
    Sorry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Oh, I get it now. You are a troll.

Wow, I just wasted minutes of my time that I will never get back.

Well, im at work so...

Happy Trails Troller! 

Have fun on Ignore!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Trick Pony : So touchy for a troll on a Celtics blog.  You have got to be kidding.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Gina is the definition of a loser Concord, comes here as a Laker fan to bait and antagonize others, no life, little to do but try to styart fights on the internet, I pity 'her'

when I provide the facts and stats to show 'she' is wrong... she hides for awhile then comes back on other threads with more of the same ignorant blather, what a classy individual

its widely assumed she is mtrax based on admitting to have been banned here several times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to One Trick Pony:
    [QUOTE]In Mickael Pietrus last 10 games, 44 of his 51 field goal attempts have been 3 pt attempts. He also has a grand total of 4 assists in those 10 games. He is nothing more then a 3 point shooter and if he is not shooting well, he is a huge liability on the court. Boston's other back up guards (Bradley, Daniels and Dooling) have added very little value offensively to the team. If Boston wants to upgrade their roster, they need to look to trade the following players: Bradley, Daniels, Dooling, JON, Pavlovic, Pietrus and Stiemsma.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

Tonight was another game where Pietrus gave Boston virtually nothing in 20 minutes. 0 points, 1 rebound, 0 assists. Ugh!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Trick Pony : Gina is the definition of a loser Concord, comes here as a Laker fan to bait and antagonize others, no life, little to do but try to styart fights on the internet, I pity 'her' when I provide the facts and stats to show 'she' is wrong... she hides for awhile then comes back on other threads with more of the same ignorant blather, what a classy individual its widely assumed she is mtrax based on admitting to have been banned here several times.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

And responding to his own posts???   WOW!

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts