O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche

This make sense because the Wizards want to get rid off him..They wiil get the expiring contract of O'neal a talented and potential good player in DeJuan Johnson, and a 1st round pick. They will get rid off Blatche contract so they can match any offer sheet for his other big McGee who will be a restricted free agent next year. For us is chance to get a good quality big and still very young Blatche who only needs a change of atmosphere to start putting the numbers he's capable. Just getting around KG will be enough for him. We will be contenders with this kind of move if he can give us 15ppg 9rebs and 1.5blks..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche

I proposed getting Blatche a long time ago.  I don't like throwing in a draft pick.  JUST JON works on the trade machine!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Blatche is an underachiever and a head case. I'd rather play and develop Johnson who's mentally more mature and motivated. JON can still be a tough defender when he's healthy.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Blatche is a me first underacheiver. Unless he randomly decided to play some defense he wouldn't work out. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Blanche is OK, but McGhee should be the focus of any discussions with Washington. With every loss, I think they are closer to blowing that underachieving team up. I think the only untouchable there is Wall

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Blatche is a moron, is he worth JO? Yes, that is all however.  Take a chance and roll the dice JON will injured by the All-Star break anyway.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Four people on this thread said Jermaine O'Neal for Blatche. Nobody said anything about Ray for Blatche. If I were Danny Ainge, I would never trade Ray Allen for a problem child like Andray Blatche.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

It's no a no-brainer, if Washington only wants Jermaine for Blatche then do it! LOL

Washington already tried shopping Blatche awhile ago and nobody bit.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche : You have to be Fierce cause you have the same reading comp as him ... Fierce says trade Ray for a big and I proposed Ray for Blatche & Young days ago. Try reading before commenting Fierce ... you're a dead giveaway ... same comments and same comprehension ... Later
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I don't have to be Fierce to know that Young and Ray are not involved in this discussion. You can check for yourself. Nobody here except you talked about Ray and Young. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Blatche is an underachiever and a head case. I'd rather play and develop Johnson who's mentally more mature and motivated. JON can still be a tough defender when he's healthy.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]

Exactly!   There's a lot of reasons why they want to get rid of him and as a person who lives in the area, I can tell you this guy is soft, inconsistent, and expensive.  Why in the world should the Celtics tied up valuable cap room with a soft and inconsistent power forward who's never won anything and doesn't show up in crunch time.  

NO!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O'neal, Johnson, and a draft pick for Blatche : Before JO got hurt I would've agreed with you. But after JO got hurt again against the Magic last Monday, I think it's time we accept the fact that JO is just too fragile.  As long as the Wiz only asks for JO then it's not too big of a risk as the Celts still have their amnesty card. Right now Blatche is a low risk, high reward prospect. Low risk because we can amnesty him if it doesn't work out. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Finally coming around to my way of thinking Mr. Fierce????  LOL!!
    Who wanted this guy in July again??

25. This post has been removed.