Only A Juggernaut On Paper

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Only A Juggernaut On Paper

Rondo's quite the talker. He's in HongKong selling sponsor's product, sees a few too many JLin jerseys no doubt and asserts that he expects to "beat up Lin pretty bad" this season. 

While at it, just for good measure, he expects to unseat the Heat, the Lakers are paper tigers ... and BTW.... here comes #18.

The kid is fearless. Luv his swagger and confidence... the face of the franchise!

Except when asked, he goes quiet and wouldn't talk about his beef with RayAllen.

"I think Doc answered that question pretty much. I don't have anything to say about that."

Finally...... blessed silence.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Rondo's quite the talker. He's in HongKong selling sponsor's product, sees a few too many JLin jerseys no doubt and asserts that he expects to "beat up Lin pretty bad" this season. 

While at it, just for good measure, he expects to unseat the Heat, the Lakers are paper tigers ... and BTW.... here comes #18.

The kid is fearless. Luv his swagger and confidence... the face of the franchise!

Except when asked, he goes quiet and wouldn't talk about his beef with RayAllen.

"I think Doc answered that question pretty much. I don't have anything to say about that."

Finally...... blessed silence.

Pud

You have a creepy obsession with Rondo.  Why?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm a creepy guy.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

snake, if you could locate 2010 game threads from finals w/ lakers you might gain some insight into your  creepy obsession question. specifically games 6 and 7 when things turned to zhyte and folks got testy. i'm suggesting greenhorn pudtzpuddin got himself cyber-bloodied, turned to the dark side, and swore vengeance would be his. an informed guess, but still just a guess. 

i'm here to help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Once the IGNORE option returns, I can/will easily disregard  those with creepy obsessions with my opinions.

Maybe they will return the favor... but not likely.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Once the IGNORE option returns, I can/will easily disregard  those with creepy obsessions with my opinions.

Maybe they will return the favor... but not likely.

Pud

Aww.  Weren't you the one that was calling people "gurls" because they were afraid of the trolls? Put on your big girl pants.  You can ignore me soon enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

show me an attention craving poster who ignores his attention, and i'll show you a fibbin' muther....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Rondo has sp*nk.  You need that in a leader, especially in Basketball.  KG is not a likeable guy either.  It is great that the torch is passing from one sp*nky guy to another.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Gotta like a guy that is not intimidated by the opposing teams, I'm good with that. Most of us know the Lakers are going to be a very good team this year but you don't back down. 

Ray Allen ran himself out of town because he didn't have the humility to recognize Avery Bradley deserved to start. 

Trolls for your ignore list (when that feature is re-added): GoGreen and TommyRules:  fake Celtics fans and sockpuppets.  “Puddin”:  self-admitted “creepy” anti-Rondo obsession

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

show me an attention craving poster who ignores his attention, and i'll show you a fibbin' muther....

show me a guy who criticizes other for what he himself does and I'll show you a mirror

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

WOW - 31 out of 100.....let's not even play the games this year, let's start organizing the parade down Figueroa.   They can join the Dodgers and USC!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They were expected to last year as well - by you

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

No and No.
    Nobody expected them to beat OKC with Fisher as pg.
    Sessions was an upgrade that gave them a better chance but Sessions was just terrible against OKC.

Fisher was not the PG - and did Sessions average 13 and 10 - MTRAX??

Moderators - this is mtrax.  He has been banned multiple times under multiple aliases.  He is a fraud Celtics fan, a noted liar and stalker.

Thank you  - from true Celtics fans everywhere!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts