2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title

Celtics=1 title in last 27 years.
    Lakers=10 titles in last 32 years.
    'nuff said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title : It's not that complicated. The Lakers are claiming they have 16 championships, but only 12 championship banners are hanging on the rafters of Staples. Enough said.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Also the NBA say's the Lakers have 16 titles

Enough said

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title : The NBA says 16, but even the owner, Jerry Buss, only put up 12 banners.  Enough said, again! HAHAHA

Actually one banner was put up by Jack Kent Cooke

Enough said

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title : There you go. Even Jack Kent Cooke only put up one banner for the 5 Minneapolis championships. 11 + 1 = 12, right? Every team in the NBA that has won multiple championships have one banner each for every championship. Enough said!

Jack Kent Cooke put up a championship banner for the 1971-72 Lakers.

And not a banner for Minneapolis

And its nice to know you passed remedial math

Please post accurate info.. Enough said

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title : Jack Kent Cooke put up a championship banner for the 1971-72 Lakers. And not a banner for Minneapolis And its nice to know you passed remedial math Please post accurate info.. Enough said
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

You are correct.  It was Buss that stole the titles.  Cooke wanted nothing to do with them when he purchased the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only ten teams in league and L.A. couldn't win a title : Haha thanks If you are a Boston sports fan then you are too! The only Boston fan who would have had a life that involved less success in the world of sports than a Lakers/California fan is someone who was: A. born in the 1965-85 time period whose life was tragically cut short before the success of the past decade. or B. Born after the '07 Red Sox World Series where the score is currently Lakers/Kings 3, Celtics/Bruins 2 Anyone else has been alive for more success in Boston than someone who roots for the Lakers and other Cali teams
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Well, actually i'm just a Celtics fan. I like their playing style, the team, the personalities, Bill Russell, Larry Bird, PP, KG, Rondo (oh sh!t hope pud won't see that). Also i'm a fan of football (soccer) and i'd say this is my #1 sport (and it's #1 sport in my area) but i really enjoy watching basketball and cheering for the great team like the Boston Celtics!Smile

9. This post has been removed.