Opening night Lebron chant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Opening night Lebron chant

That would be okay by me...they better really get on them, their the first team to have a crack at it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Opening night Lebron chant:
    [QUOTE]let's make sure that us Celtics fans give Lebron a "warm" Boston welcome when he comes to Boston in October. I say let's get on Lebron from the start with the chant Delonteee Delonteee Delonteee. That will probably get Lebron off his game and hopefully it will continue in other cities as well. Can't wait for the preseason to begin.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]How about the Celtics sign Delonte West and then just put signs all over TD Banknorth Asking Lebrat who's your Daddy???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

No thanks.  Don't want Delonte on this team.  I'd rather chant something else.  Not comfortable bringing his mom or family into this, because using Delonte would mean bringing Lebron's family into it. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

How about CLEEEEEEVLAAAAAND over and over. It would be great if that happens at every away game he plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

I'll be chanting "Kobe's got 5, Kobe's got 5"!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Chant:

D-E-L-O-N-T-E,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G,

FIRST COMES LOVE,

THEN COMES MARRIAGE,

THEN COMES THE KING IN THE BABY CARRIAGE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Opening night Lebron chant:
    [QUOTE]How about CLEEEEEEVLAAAAAND over and over. It would be great if that happens at every away game he plays.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]          I like it!  I like it!  Incidently, my wife and I had a cat that looked just like your picture/icon, when it hissed.  One of the best cats we ever had.  We loved it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

why should it matter? or would the celtics not have wanted lebron if he wanted to come to boston?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

I'd like to think that most Boston fans would show more class than to participate in the vulgarities some here are suggesting.  If a few morons attempt to start such a chant, the rest of us should drown them out with something like the "Cleveland" chant.

This reminds me somewhat of a college game I watched on TV years ago.  Steve Kerr was playing.  His father, head of a college in Beirut, had been murdered by Islamic terrorists a few days before the game.  A large number of fans of the other team chanted "Beirut" whenever Kerr went to the line for FTs.  I had no allegiance to Kerr or his team, but If I had been there at the arena, I would have started punching any lowlife I could reach who had joined in on the "Beirut" chant.

By the way, if memory serves, Kerr sank every one of his FTs that game.  Getting a competitive player angry has often resulted in his raising his game a few notches. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to think that most Boston fans would show more class than to participate in the vulgarities some here are suggesting.  If a few morons attempt to start such a chant, the rest of us should drown them out with something like the "Cleveland" chant. This reminds me somewhat of a college game I watched on TV years ago.  Steve Kerr was playing.  His father, head of a college in Beirut, had been murdered by Islamic terrorists a few days before the game.  A large number of fans of the other team chanted "Beirut" whenever Kerr went to the line for FTs.  I had no allegiance to Kerr or his team, but If I had been there at the arena, I would have started punching any lowlife I could reach who had joined in on the "Beirut" chant. By the way, if memory serves, Kerr sank every one of his FTs that game.  Getting a competitive player angry has often resulted in his raising his game a few notches. 
    Posted by jerrycole[/QUOTE]

That chant was as bad as it gets. Arizona state was the chanters, but Kerr's father was murdered 4 years before the game was played, not just days before!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening night Lebron chant :           I like it!  I like it!  Incidently, my wife and I had a cat that looked just like your picture/icon, when it hissed.  One of the best cats we ever had.  We loved it.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]
    The title of the photo is "Cat Yawning." I like it because it can be looked at in a  number of ways. It could also be hissing, yowling, laughuing, or getting ready to take a bite out of something. A reflection of my many moods.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

three blind mice, three blind mice, three blind mice

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]why should it matter? or would the celtics not have wanted lebron if he wanted to come to boston?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]
    he picked miami. if he took a paycut to play for boston that would have earned some respect. he took the easiest of easy ways out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

WOW...IS IT POSSIBLE... THE HATED CELTICS... WILL BE AN NBA FAN FAVORITE ON
    OPENING NIGHT.........."THE KING IS DEAD" .............

WHY DON'T CELTICS FANS SHOW THEIR BOSTON HOSPITALITY BY DONATING ALL

THEIR SEATS TO CLEVELAND FANS...FOR JUST ONE NIGHT....

AND OF COURSE , GARDEN SECURITY SERVICES , WILL . LIKEWISE,

BE TURNED OVER TO GILBERT'S TROOPS.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

well , how about....."The King's-in-Heat"......

if the light bulb has not lit up , uh ,...

maybe ,  someone with American Kennel Club experience , uh ...

may explain the "birds-n-bees.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

kyceltic, thanks for the correction.

I still get angry when I think of that game.  What made it even worse was that there appeared to be no attempt by ASU's administrators and faculty who were at the game to shut up the chanters.  The highest ranking administrator present should have asked for the microphone, told the students that their chants were making them and the school look bad, and then threatened to kick out of school any student who continued those chants.

Did you have a connection with either school, or do you remember it just from watching on TV?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

how did lebron take the easy way out? because he chose to play ball with his friends?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]how did lebron take the easy way out? because he chose to play ball with his friends?

dude , is it not interesting how the... USA DREAM TEAMS ARE PRAISED...yet the "3-kings" are .....vilified....what rank hypocrisy.....BEAT L. A. ....BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. .............

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening night Lebron chant : dude , is it not interesting how the... USA DREAM TEAMS ARE PRAISED ...yet the "3-kings" are ..... vilified ....what rank hypocrisy.....BEAT L. A. ....BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. .............
    Posted by binbones[/QUOTE]
    yeah, i really just dont understand the hate

i mean did people vilify shaq when he left orlando for LA in search of a title?
    or barkley when he left philly?
    did jordan, bird and magic win their titles all by their lonesome without the help of other hall of famers?

personally...i think people are angry for 2 reasons 1. he didnt go to their team and 2. there are alot of angry people in this world who will bit.ch for the sake of bitc.hing and nothing more

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

I don't care that he signed with Miami.  I thought it was a giant slap in the face to Cleveland that LeBron had to make a spectacle of it.  If he had signed with Miami without that one-hour LeBron special I'm sure things would be different.  I mean obviously Cleveland would be mad, but the fans around the rest of the league may feel differently.  LeBron made a fool out of Cleveland, making him hated around the league.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and id say with the response of cleveland...more specifically the owner, dan gilbert...that lebron was right to leave

besides...if lebron announced that he was staying in cleveland...do you think the heat or knicks would try to vilify him?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i don't get to go to any boston games, but i hope that most of the fans that do go are classier than some of the suggestions i'm seeing here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

[QUOTE]and id say with the response of cleveland...more specifically the owner, dan gilbert...that lebron was right to leave besides...if lebron announced that he was staying in cleveland...do you think the heat or knicks would try to vilify him?

I think it would be a different reaction since LeBron is from Ohio and he's played in Cleveland since he came into the NBA.  I assume it would've been a feeling of disappointment but understanding.  THere would obviously be feelings of bitterness, but nowhere near the degree that there is now. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

so more or less they are angry at him for where he went and how he left than complaint about his ability or status as a man

as a heat fan, i hated the "decision" but its the team ive always rooted for...so terrible to see people bagging on heat fans as bandwagoner's when most fans are exactly that anyways

Sections
Shortcuts