Opening night Lebron chant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

Re: Opening night Lebron chant

.......JESSE JAMES.....JESSE JAMES.......JESSE JAMES..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Opening night Lebron chant:
    WOW...IS IT POSSIBLE... THE HATED CELTICS... WILL BE AN NBA FAN FAVORITE ON OPENING NIGHT.........." THE KING IS DEAD"  ............. WHY DON'T CELTICS FANS SHOW THEIR BOSTON HOSPITALITY BY DONATING ALL THEIR SEATS TO CLEVELAND FANS... FOR JUST ONE NIGHT.... AND OF COURSE , GARDEN SECURITY SERVICES , WILL . LIKEWISE,   BE TURNED OVER TO GILBERT'S TROOPS.....
    Posted by binbones

When I vacationed all the way around the greater Boston metropolitan area, back in the 80's, I liked it very much.  All the beautiful sights, tourism, historical, scientific, great food, Marblehead, the Cape and Martha's Vineyard.  So even though I know your kidding about the seats, I would take you up on it if you were serious.  Thank you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Opening night Lebron chant:
    Look at that mountain Look at those trees Look at that bum over there, man He's down on his knees Look at these women There ain't nothin' like 'em nowhere Century Boulevard (We love it) Victory Boulevard (We love it) Santa Monica Boulevard (We love it) Sixth Street (We love it, we love it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zhK4UCSvI &feature I love L.A. I love L.A. (We love it) Banner night baby, that's what I'll be chanting!
    Posted by KB24RULZ

Weather and women.

Boston owns L.A. in every category that matters, though (education, healthcare, air pollution, water pollution, income, traffic, crime, police...)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

people care about LA

when did this happen?

Sections
Shortcuts