Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top.

Miami lost two in a row?

...all we need to do is STFO and let it ride....no trash.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wonder what Wade is feeling? Knowing the HEat have been red hot killing most opponents...then Lebron sits a game and they get blown out!!

Now the pressure could start... that the Heat are really Lebrons team, not Wades... that LEbron is indispensible...not Wade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The Heat could definitely lose a few more games unless LeBron is able to play.
    They don't have many other good players except for Wade, Bosh and LeBron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Where's JJ?

Wasn't he the one gloating about the Heat leading the East for what...24 hours?? LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

this also shows that miami isn't a complete team by any means. we still win without KG, the backbone of our defense. yes they were against some awful team, but we also beat "the best record" team in the nba without him. champions find a way to win, miami doesn't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Celtics -Orlando- It should be a good game.

KG will probably be back and the game is at the "Gaden".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gocharles. Show gocharles's posts

Miami will loose three in a row if Lebron is not back for the Bulls' game. This team is not relevant without Lebron and Wade combo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top.:
    [QUOTE]Miami will loose three in a row if Lebron is not back for the Bulls' game. This team is not relevant without Lebron and Wade combo.
    Posted by gocharles[/QUOTE]
    As they won nothing yet and they haven't beaten the C's yet. They are still irrelevant ... And true, if they want a shot they need both of them on top of their game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

James played the complete game during the first of the losses.  I watched some video of the play he got injured on.  Did he step on a fan's foot who was at the corner of the court?  Looked like he stepped on a spectator's foot who was not supposed to be there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics -Orlando- It should be a good game. KG will probably be back and the game is at the "Gaden".
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

It should be a great game and if KG plays, I like our chances of winning this game, even though, it probably will be a very close game.  The Celtics just have to play good defense and not get in foul trouble, like last night.  What an ugly game that was, even though we won.  Not sure if I can remember a game where so many of the Celtics players were in foul trouble. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Think Heat fans don't look for excuses?  From the Heat newspaper:

These last three losses are something that I can live with. Loss to clippers was overconfidence, loss to Denver was fatigue and Loss to the Bulls was injuries. Finally I got to see a taste of what Mike Miller brings and it will only get better as he finds his place. Good things are ahead for the heat if we can stay healthy. Expect another Winning Streak after the 10 day break.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]James played the complete game during the first of the losses.  I watched some video of the play he got injured on.  Did he step on a fan's foot who was at the corner of the court?  Looked like he stepped on a spectator's foot who was not supposed to be there.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

He stepped on a player's foot while driving to the basket.  They showed it on the replays several times (I was watching the game).   It was almost as severe a turn as Rondo's - his whole ankle turned sideways.  He may have been taped well enough, however, to limit the damage better than Rondo was.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Where's JJ? Wasn't he the one gloating about the Heat leading the East for what...24 hours?? LOL!
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    im here...had to work

and im not worried at all about the heat's slide

get the ankles healthy and viola...go back to winning all the way to the title

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Think Heat fans don't look for excuses?  From the Heat newspaper: These last three losses are something that I can live with. Loss to clippers was overconfidence, loss to Denver was fatigue and Loss to the Bulls was injuries. Finally I got to see a taste of what Mike Miller brings and it will only get better as he finds his place. Good things are ahead for the heat if we can stay healthy. Expect another Winning Streak after the 10 day break.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    right, because no celtic fan ever has rationalized a defeat and made excuses for it

good grief, enough of you complain about the refs in games you win

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : right, because no celtic fan ever has rationalized a defeat and made excuses for it good grief, enough of you complain about the refs in games you win
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Obviously other teams including the Heat don't.  Including YOU

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Think Heat fans don't look for excuses?  From the Heat newspaper: These last three losses are something that I can live with. Loss to clippers was overconfidence, loss to Denver was fatigue and Loss to the Bulls was injuries. Finally I got to see a taste of what Mike Miller brings and it will only get better as he finds his place. Good things are ahead for the heat if we can stay healthy. Expect another Winning Streak after the 10 day break.

Sure that wasn't from the LA Times??

We would tar and feather (verbally, of course) any Celtics fan who said that during a 3 game losing streak.  It's a long season, and there are ups and downs for every team.  However, the heat have yet to prove they can beat the Elite teams in the league.  This may change, but as of today they are the third best team in the East, IMO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : Obviously other teams including the Heat don't.  Including YOU
    what?

im not rationalizing anything

the clippers game was a classic trap game, the heat played no defense whatsoever and lost. it happens to every team

the nuggets game, on the 2nd night of a back to back at the height, when the team got in at 430 am and they got whipped after playing no defense again

the bulls game was played without lebron(again) and lost bosh near the end of what was a back and forth game

oh well...losses happen...get the ankles better, play defense and all is well in miami because we both know they will be there at the end

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : Sure that wasn't from the LA Times?? We would tar and feather (verbally, of course) any Celtics fan who said that during a 3 game losing streak.  It's a long season, and there are ups and downs for every team.  However, the heat have yet to prove they can beat the Elite teams in the league.  This may change, but as of today they are the third best team in the East, IMO.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    you mean the celtics are 2nd best in the east behind the heat...maybe not wins wise...but talent wise for sure

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : you mean the celtics are 2nd best in the east behind the heat...maybe not wins wise...but talent wise for sure

J42J,
    First of all, only media basketball "experts" look into what talents are on what team, but all look into ratio between L and W columns.
    Second, I woulldn't be so sure about "talent wise". Last time I checked 5 is more than 3.

AK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : what? im not rationalizing anything the clippers game was a classic trap game, the heat played no defense whatsoever and lost. it happens to every team the nuggets game, on the 2nd night of a back to back at the height, when the team got in at 430 am and they got whipped after playing no defense again the bulls game was played without lebron(again) and lost bosh near the end of what was a back and forth game oh well...losses happen...get the ankles better, play defense and all is well in miami because we both know they will be there at the end

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : J42J, First of all, only media basketball "experts" look into what talents are on what team, but all look into ratio between L and W columns. Second, I woulldn't be so sure about "talent wise". Last time I checked 5 is more than 3. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]
    im not sure what your point is here

are you saying you would rather have a better record and less talent?

or more talent and a worse record?...because the latter seemed to work out ok for the celtics last year

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.
    it is what it is

they look bored to me

like they have realized their potential and are kind of coasting here

spoelstra will have to find a way to keep things fresh and keep the team focused

oh well

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : you mean the celtics are 2nd best in the east behind the heat...maybe not wins wise...but talent wise for sure

This sounds to me like breaking our agreement.  I was not talking or responding to you in any way.  I thought we agreed to not respond to each other??  "In the interest of board civility."  I kept my end of the deal - YOU didn't!!

And NO, I wrote exactly what I meant - Boston Celtics 2010 Eastern Champs when and until someone takes the title from us.

And I seem to recall you saying how important wins were when you had the best record.  NOW.......not so much.

Here's the deal again - for all to see.  I will stop responding to you "in the interest of board civility" (your words) IF you stop responding to me. I think the Celtics are better than the heat, and will say so until they BEAT us.  Your continual attacks on me and everyone else means   nothing.  You said you would stop responding to me if I left you alone.  I have and you can't........YOUR choice!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlando and Miami lost two in a row. Boston still on top. : Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Amen, brother, a whole litany!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

JimmyJack, No Celtic fan is really going to take Miami for granted. They are going to be very very very tough in the playoffs.  Ultimately, lack of half court game and lack of size is going to do them in.  Evidence?  Per Stein on ESPN, Did you know that Miami is 4 wins and 8 losses against Celts, Bulls, Lakers, Magic, Mavs, Jazz, and Hornets (and they've yet to play the Spurs and Thunder).  Guess when the game is close and things get tight, they haven't done so well.  Against teams that can't keep up with them, the Heat blow them out.

Are they bored when playing the top teams?

Sections
Shortcuts