Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Re: Orlando versus Lakers 12/02/2012

posted at 12/02/2012 09:53:47 EST

Big baby Davis still looks like he could lose about 40 to 50 lbs.

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

I know this may sound strange but the Magic are a better team without Howard....from what I see, Howard is more a detriment to a team than he is an asset.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Orlando better off they still should have held out for more.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Could been worse orlando could have got Bynum

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Last 5 games...Howard 23 of 57 from the line...9 for 21 tonite.... he is a liability at the foul line and pretty all he can do offensively is dunk...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Could been worse orlando could have got Bynum

[/QUOTE]

True but if Bynum gets healthy I think he is better than Howard....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I agree  but he turning into a head case too

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They are headed for a looooong road trip....interesting...did not see the game gonna look at highlights...i need a good laugh...gortat 18pts 10 rpbs agains knicks..tonite...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

ORL   LAL   Points 113 103 FGM-FGA 43-86 (.500) 36-86 (.419) 3PM-3PA 8-23 (.348) 6-17 (.353) FTM-FTA 19-20 (.950) 25-39 (.641) Rebounds (Offensive-Total) 5-44 12-46 Assists 34 20 Turnovers 12 11 Steals 5 5 Blocks 10 2 Fast Break Points 12 11 Fouls (Tech/Flagrant) 28 (1/0) 16 (0/0)

The assists don't surprise me, but the blocks sure do...i heard they gave up 40pts in the last quarter..not sure if true..but ha,ha, anyway...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last 5 games...Howard 23 of 57 from the line...9 for 21 tonite.... he is a liability at the foul line and pretty all he can do offensively is dunk...

[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again: Howard is overrated.....23 of 57 FTs for an NBA player?? Come on!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

How come Bloggetyblooper isn't here posting?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Losing by ten.

Sections
Shortcuts