Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losing by ten.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Bench + No Coach = No Chance.

Maybe Mr. McMahon should coach this Laker team. Undertaker and Kane would be more aggressive thatn big softy and gasol.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If my memory serves me correctly, I am pretty sure the 2010 Miami Heat started off their inaugural season of Lebron, D-Wade, and C. Bosh 8-9 also. The only difference is that they had only 1 system to learn and their starting point guard and backup point guard through that entire stretch. As a Laker fan, I am ready for Nash to return of course, but the Lakers are in great shape. Hey, they still have 65 games to go. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Keep saying that enough and you may start believing it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor Jimmy, this picture says it all.

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

At least Phil is smiling LOL!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

There is a pattern starting to form here:

First this:

And then this:

And now this:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If my memory serves me correctly, I am pretty sure the 2010 Miami Heat started off their inaugural season of Lebron, D-Wade, and C. Bosh 8-9 also. The only difference is that they had only 1 system to learn and their starting point guard and backup point guard through that entire stretch. As a Laker fan, I am ready for Nash to return of course, but the Lakers are in great shape. Hey, they still have 65 games to go. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

The difference is when the Heat were 8-9 in 2010, Lebron was 26 years old, Wade 29, and Bosh 26. Your Lakers has Kobe, 34 years old, Nash 38 years old, and Pau Gasol 32 years old.

See the difference?

Or you're still half awake?

[/QUOTE]

Nash has only played 1 and half games thus far. He will be back soon. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

you keep saying he'll be back. every week. and he never does!

ROTFLMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

before it was 77 games to go now it's 65 games. pretty soon you're going to run out of games and excuses!

ROTFLMAO!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

Poor Jimmy, this picture says it all.

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

i'd tap it. no wonder he's smiling/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

The worst FT shooting team and the team with the most turnovers per game is a team in great shape?

Only if you're mentally ill.

[/QUOTE]

when the first and second team PG come back those stats will improve. lol

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

The heat didn't win until they bolstered there bench with battier and Mike Miller. Sorry Duhon and Meeks aren't even remotely close.

Who'd of thought when Blake told Nash to break a leg it would actually happen.

Still got no bench. Thanks for playing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The worst FT shooting team and the team with the most turnovers per game is a team in great shape?

Only if you're mentally ill.

[/QUOTE]

when the first and second team PG come back those stats will improve. lol

[/QUOTE]

You are very wise.. Yes, Steve Nash is a magnificent frett throw shooter. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

??????

I know, another typo - we have an edit feature.........and lakers fans should FRET when DH goes to the line!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

The difference is when the Heat were 8-9 in 2010, Lebron was 26 years old, Wade 29, and Bosh 26. Your Lakers has Kobe, 34 years old, Nash 38 years old, and Pau Gasol 32 years old.

See the difference?

Or you're still half awake?

[/QUOTE]

Nash has only played 1 and half games thus far. He will be back soon. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Telling you for the last time or I report your blasphemous phrase... Ive told you it was extremely offensive to me and others but you just dont get it.

Sections
Shortcuts