Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing like a good young player coming into his own during a nationally televised game! 

Don't you agree Blog-Blop? 

Posterized!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Orlando Magic PUNCH the LAKERS right smack dab upside their bony GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to BCSP's comment:

There is nothing like a good young player coming into his own during a nationally televised game! 

Don't you agree Blog-Blop? 

Posterized!!!

Big Softy got served

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Re: Orlando versus Lakers 12/02/2012

posted at 12/02/2012 09:53:47 EST

Big baby Davis still looks like he could lose about 40 to 50 lbs.

ROTFLMAO!!!

+10

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

VeniceSox, what is blasphemous about anything that I say?  I hope that you are having a super duper fantastic Monday!

Have a very blessed afternoon and evening!

You and your multiple screen names have been reported as I warned... I will continue to do such until you are no longer allowed on here....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

SORRY GUYS.

I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FOR A FEW MINUTES.

I NEED TO GO TAKE A DFURY.

BE BACK IN 13 MINUTES.

HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!!!!

I think he's straight..................you, I'm not so sure!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

SORRY GUYS.

BE BACK IN 13 MINUTES.

Just making my case for me...ha ha.... your 3nd screen name now reported too

I HAVE JUST REPORTED YOU FOR THREATENING AND STALKING ME.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!!

Thats halarious, first off the only threat I made to "bloggety" was to report... and stalking? dont flatter yourself....hahaha...and by the way, there are several legit posters on this board that will back me up but none that will for you.. unless its all your mulitple identities....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

SORRY GUYS.

BE BACK IN 13 MINUTES.

DFURY = #2

Yeah, I knew what you meant........................it's just gross - so here is some gross back at ya!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

SORRY GUYS.

BE BACK IN 13 MINUTES.

DFURY = #2

just reported this post... thanks for the vulgar intent...just made it easier

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"VeniceSox, what is blasphemous about anything that I say?"

Nothing really blasphemous, just incoherent, ill-thought, trollish arguments. Remember not long ago you bashed the Celts for needing overtime to beat the Magic. 

Have a wonderful day of self-evaluation...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

VeniceSox, what is blasphemous about anything that I say?  I hope that you are having a super duper fantastic Monday!

Have a very blessed afternoon and evening!

You and your multiple screen names have been reported as I warned... I will continue to do such until you are no longer allowed on here....

Multiple screen names?? You are funny my friend. Hope all is well!

I hope your day is filled with blessings!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannaka to you and yours!

Glad to read the medication is working!

A possible option for the Lakers! I hear Gunther Behnke is considering a comeback!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

funny to see someone crapping on davis on the board.  "he can still lose 40-50 pounds".  he had a great game against the fakers and duh-wight howard, and warts and all is playing much better ball than brandon bass is for us- hey i thought bass was improving, right? 

so did that unknown 7 foot white guy with the russian sounding name- GREAT game against the fakers.  davis had 23 and 12 and vucevic had a strong double double too while duh-wight shot 9-21 FT's.  lol.  gee, wouldn't it be great if we could dig up one of these 7 foot ukranians who are now littered about the NBA in starting jobs?

this guy in orlando will turn out to be a servicable 5 in the league, there's another in minnesota and there's at least four or five more who, amid little draft fanfare, made their way into the league and are BUDGET yet VALUABLE contributors at the 5.  danny???  beuller??

Sections
Shortcuts