Other than P Jackson there is one coach that I really love to see the C's beat.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Other than P Jackson there is one coach that I really love to see the C's beat.

#1 PJ...former Nick and! Laker

#2 Byron Scott..  former Laker and NJ Net coach thats" team would do a celebration dance( ala CLE/Bron). PP and co. fought the nets back yon and once came back from a 20 some deficit in the 4th to beat them.  A close win last night but yet a win!!YES!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Other than P Jackson there is one coach that I really love to see the C's beat.

In response to heirplain's comment:

#1 PJ...former Knick and Laker

#2 Byron Scott..  former Laker and NJ Net coach thats" team would do a celebration dance( a la CLE/Bron). PP and co. fought the nets back yon and once came back from a 20 some deficit in the 4th to beat them.  A close win last night but yet a win!!YES!

I have to add..

#3 Pat Riley..former Laker, Heat and just a general JERK! Yes you are Pat! LOL

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Other than P Jackson there is one coach that I really love to see the C's beat.

In response to realdfury13's comment:

#4 Kevin McHale.

What a tool he is.

You , my friend? are an anti celtic ignorant troll KM is one of the best player/coaches this league has ever seen. We at bdc are familiar with the likes of you, always pretenders on our site  but  idiot trolls coming from the abstract dumbology of the outside. You are forever banned and I hope our wise posters will ban you also. Adios, idiot!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I kind of want them to beat Woodson and Spoelstra

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

#1 PJ...former Knick and Laker

#2 Byron Scott..  former Laker and NJ Net coach thats" team would do a celebration dance( a la CLE/Bron). PP and co. fought the nets back yon and once came back from a 20 some deficit in the 4th to beat them.  A close win last night but yet a win!!YES!

I have to add..

#3 Pat Riley..former Laker, Heat and just a general JERK! Yes you are Pat! LOL

Agree about Riley.  I really dislike him and Miami, including all of the players, coaches, etc. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Realdfury13 is Tommy pretending to be me because he got banned.

Tommy is all trolls. It is one person.

Sections
Shortcuts