Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?

In Response to Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]Really. Ho hum the clip and the Griz and the Lakers struggling even though up 3-1 in 4 close games with the starless nuggets in what looks more like CYO ball than the NBA. I like the intrigue of the Eastern Conference. An 8 can knock off a 1. The C's making one last stand. The Knicks finally play with some semblance of guts even though there almost done and how about Orlando. If I'm them I'm furious with Big Softy D Howard as they could be up 3-1 instead of down.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

If the west is the Even Lestern Conference, why is it that Boston was only 3-8 against Western Conference playoff teams in the regular season? It's a good thing for Boston that they had to play Memphis, LAC, Denver, Utah and San Antonio only 1 time due to the shortened schedule. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?

In Response to Re: Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]Still ignored. Still don't give a monkeys anis.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Close your eyes, plug your ears and hide under your bed.
    Everything will be ok DUFY13...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Congrats to Mark from CT for overdue inclusion on my troll signature, that's not easy to crack. 

Dfury I find when I ignore someone I run the risk of missing the occasional worthwhile post. Thankfully that has never been true with "Mark".

But on a different note, I do enjoy the Western Conference playoffs as well as the east. The Lakers/OKC matchup is set to be a classic. Unlike the Lakers trolls in here I don't believe in diminishing the competition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Lackers vs. OKC might be another instant classic.  OKC will probably sweep the floor with the trash and "thug anything but world peace" will replace Lamar Odor along side Buynone to sucker punch a defenseless opponent.  Sorry, I forgot mwp already did!  Another classless act for a classless franchise's players.

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Other than seeing the Spurs and OKC dominate does anyone care about the Even Lestern Conference playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]The Western Conference is all about watching the Lakers lose. That is endlessly entertaining.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I have a feeling Durant,Westbrook,Perkin and the rest of the OKC gang  are itching to beat the crap out of Meta crack pipe and Kobe. If they manage to get past then. Which I doubt i have a feeling Blake "The Poster Maker" Griffin will make Gasol his B*tch over and over..LOL