Our big men are falling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Our big men are falling

Even if you didn't like my choice of words your reaction is quite over the top.  screaming "liar" and "dumb" and writing the word "soon" over and over again.

Seriously.  What is wrong?

I saw on the other thread that you still think Darko might kill someone.

Does that have something to do with how upset you are about me saying the word "soon"?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Is the word "soon" something that triggers anger in you so that you lose control and start to fear Darko even more?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even if you didn't like my choice of words your reaction is quite over the top.  screaming "liar" and "dumb" and writing the word "soon" over and over again.

Seriously.  What is wrong?

I saw on the other thread that you still think Darko might kill someone.

Does that have something to do with how upset you are about me saying the word "soon"?

[/QUOTE]

Your soon comment just exposed how little you know.

Your link didn't even say he would be back soon. It said there was no timetable for his return. So, you just made it up, hence the liar comment. Well earned.

I feel bad for you.

Who will be back first Wilcox or Bradley?

[/QUOTE]

Yep. I am dumb and I lied about Wilcox.

Man what a great argument that was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Thanks for admitting you don't mean anything you say on the darko thread.

So easy. Cant believe I got you to do that.

We'll keep that up all year for the newcomers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You totally lost it today man.

I thought it would be harder to get you to do that.

screaming insults, admitting you're just here to mess with people on the darko thread.

How long did it take me to make you lose it?  Like 20 minutes?

I'm a better troll than you could ever be son.

I just don't do it here.

If you want to private message me I will give you some pointers.  But the Darko thread? that was gorgeous. did you actually think I thought you meant that?  I was just hammering away at you until you snapped.

Which you did today.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't troll here I troll other places. try and keep up my simple friend.

Regardless you have had a vary bad day. Even in the above post you continue to spew insults like a baby whose bottle has been removed.

first you freak out and start screaming childish insults over nothing and then you snap  on the darko thread and admit you make up everything you say on this board.

I am sorry that somehow I affect you in this way that you feel the need to snap like a twig in my presence.

It was not my intention to make you lose it in quite this manner.  I am sorry that you have been so triggered and maybe over time you can regain some of your composure as well as your credibility. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics as and many here feared our really thin inside. Darko may provide some but who knows if he will come through.  We need to make a move.  I had hoped it would be Varajeo.  If not him we need someone of consequence.  Doc's idea of small ball is a pipedream.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics as and many here feared our really thin inside. Darko may provide some but who knows if he will come through.  We need to make a move.  I had hoped it would be Varajeo.  If not him we need someone of consequence.  Doc's idea of small ball is a pipedream.  

[/QUOTE]

No time to panic yet.......how many legitimate big men will we have to cover this year.  I would say a backup PG is a bigger need right now, given Doc just said he doesn't like Terry in that role.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No time to panic yet.......how many legitimate big men will we have to cover this year.  I would say a backup PG is a bigger need right now, given Doc just said he doesn't like Terry in that role.

[/QUOTE]

Deflect much? The Celtics are in major trouble at the center position and will get eaten alive in rebounding and low post play throughout this upcoming season and you are talking about a backup PG. You obviously have no idea what your team needs are. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

I would respond, but that would be discussing hoops with you.  And since you are a liar and a welcher, your BBIQ is severly limited, and you obviously have no social skills, I won't respond to your comment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Regardless you have had a vary bad day. Even in the above post you continue to spew insults like a baby whose bottle has been removed.

first you freak out and start screaming childish insults over nothing and then you snap  on the darko thread and admit you make up everything you say on this board.

I am sorry that somehow I affect you in this way that you feel the need to snap like a twig in my presence.

It was not my intention to make you lose it in quite this manner.  I am sorry that you have been so triggered and maybe over time you can regain some of your composure as well as your credibility. 

[/QUOTE]

Where do you troll, Lakers boards?

Charlotte Hornets boards?

If you do, I hope you don't give any indication that you are a Celtics fan because you don't represent us Celtics fans well at all. We don't want them to think we are all unstable.

Have a great day Snake! 

[/QUOTE]

No I don't troll sports boards.  that would be bizarre. What kind of freak would do that?

Anyway thanks for calming down a little.  You were freaking me out.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where do you troll, Lakers boards?

Charlotte Hornets boards?

If you do, I hope you don't give any indication that you are a Celtics fan because you don't represent us Celtics fans well at all. We don't want them to think we are all unstable.

Have a great day Snake! 

[/QUOTE]

No I don't troll sports boards.  that would be bizarre. What kind of freak would do that?

Anyway thanks for calming down a little.  You were freaking me out.

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you are doing better snake.

Have a great afternoon my friend.

[/QUOTE]

How was I not doing well?  All I recall was saying the word "soon" and then you falling apart completely and screaming "liar" and "dummy" over and over.

I was not even sure what I was witnessing.  

then I went over to the darko thread and you said that your only purpose here was to lie and mess with people.

It really was an ugly morning for you babe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

When I think of Tommy, I think of two things.

1.)  Paul Pierce putting up a fast break layup.  Chris Bosh taking the ball out and trying to push a fast break.  Bosh throwing the ball to mid court to D Wade and as he push the ball up, out of the courner of the court, there's Darko.  Stretch out prone on the floor, sniper rifle in hand and BLAM! Wade goes down at the foul line.

and

2.)  Prozac and his need for it.

Sections
Shortcuts