Pacer game yuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pacer game yuk

3rd qtr and we looking like garbage again... we going through our annual Christmas meltdown? I hope not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Pacer game yuk

I hope not as well. This game is pathethic. Celtics are playing like a bunch of high schoolers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Thanks to Daniels the Celtics made a successful comeback. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Pacer game yuk:
    [QUOTE]I hope not as well. This game is pathethic. Celtics are playing like a bunch of high schoolers.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

The Celtics need Rondo back. Average team without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Shaq fouled out again.  This time he lasted 16 minutes.  What's going on?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer game yuk : The Celtics need Rondo back. Average team without him.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed! Rondo would be Ideal, but I want Delonte back as well!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer game yuk : The Celtics need Rondo back. Average team without him.

Your right we need him back.  Not sure I would call them a average team though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

LOL, I'll move the rating from average to 'good'. The whole flow of the team just isn't the same without him. KG is the heart of the side, but Rondo is the engine.

You'll win games without Rondo, but I don't believe you can win a championship with this current team without him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, I'll move the rating from average to 'good'. The whole flow of the team just isn't the same without him. KG is the heart of the side, but Rondo is the engine. You'll win games without Rondo, but I don't believe you can win a championship with this current team without him.

So what is PP?  He just does what they need.  Could you see Kobe pulling back his shots and doing what PP has started doing?  Just asking.
    With RR being out you notice Ray doesn't get many open shots any more because PP is distributing the ball.  One less scorer to defend. Now PP is doing a good job but Paul on the wing or down low gets RA more open shots also.  KG and Shaq have both quit getting easy looks also.  Everyone is earning their pts the hard way without RR.  Ready for him to get back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq fouled out again.  This time he lasted 16 minutes.  What's going on?!
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
       My thoughts exactly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer game yuk : So what is PP?  He just does what they need.  Could you see Kobe pulling back his shots and doing what PP has started doing?  Just asking. With RR being out you notice Ray doesn't get many open shots any more because PP is distributing the ball.  One less scorer to defend. Now PP is doing a good job but Paul on the wing or down low gets RA more open shots also.  KG and Shaq have both quit getting easy looks also.  Everyone is earning their pts the hard way without RR.  Ready for him to get back.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Good post.

One thing RR does extremely well is get his teammates easy shots and open looks. Its showing what his presence means... also our FG% is starting to drop.

many here have criticisms of Rondo, myself included... doesnt mean hes not very important to the team.  I mean, we can all point to things we dont like about every player..

KG not going to the post more
    Ray handling the ball like TA
    PP ball hogging
    Shaq FT's

Nobody is the perfect basketball player except for Russell, Bird, McHale, Cowens, Havlicek & Sam... so take it with a grain of salt

Sections
Shortcuts