Pacers = #3 Seed in the East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Pacers = #3 Seed in the East

It is sad that my beloved Celtics could not be at least in the top 3 in our weak conference. We are so blessed that we do not have to compete in the powerhouse Western conference. Those darn Lakers are about to wrap up the #3 seed over there with either 2 wins or 1 win and a Clipper loss.  UGH!!!!!

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East

Did you hear when the parade was going to be in LA?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East:
    [QUOTE]Did you hear when the parade was going to be in LA?  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I hope there is no parade in L.A. my friend. I would loathe that more than anything as I always do.

Go Celtics!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I hope there is no parade in L.A. my friend. I would loathe that more than anything as I always do. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Three seed is a big deal.  Last years champs were a three seed.  There has to be a parade somewhere. Even if it's just a bunch of trannies going to the Cha Cha lounge on Glendale.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Three seed is a big deal.  Last years champs were a three seed.  There has to be a parade somewhere. Even if it's just a bunch of trannies going to the Cha Cha lounge on Glendale.

I had to inform you about the Mavs being the 3 seed last year my friend. All that I can say is that I can only hope that the NBA championship parade is not in downtown L.A. again. They have those so consistently there that I am almost positive that their streets are damaged badly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I had to inform you about the Mavs being the 3 seed last year my friend. All that I can say is that I can only hope that the NBA championship parade is not in downtown L.A. again. They have those so consistently there that I am almost positive that their streets are damaged badly.

I know man.  The three seed is huge!  I am sure the Lakers are very proud to hold the three seed!  It is pretty much a guarantee to win it all when you have been proven to be third best in the conference over a long season.

I used to live in LA and I can assure you the streets are fine!  I remember many days of eating a pastrami sammy on south Robertson and seeing all of the "we're number 3" banners waving in the breeze.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Pacers = #3 Seed in the East:
    [QUOTE]It is sad that my beloved Celtics could not be at least in the top 3 in our weak conference. We are so blessed that we do not have to compete in the powerhouse Western conference. Those darn Lakers are about to wrap up the #3 seed over there with either 2 wins or 1 win and a Clipper loss.  UGH!!!!! Go Celtics!!
    The Celts are so blessed to have fans like you!
    And you write so well too, it's amazing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : The Celts are so blessed to have fans like you! And you write so well too, it's amazing.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

He writes incredibly well.  He should go to LA and try and get a book deal.  LA! Home of the third seeded Lakers!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : The Celts are so blessed to have fans like you! And you write so well too, it's amazing.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : He writes incredibly well.  He should go to LA and try and get a book deal.  LA! Home of the third seeded Lakers!

Thanks bro.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Thanks bro.

You're welcome. We appreciate you spreading the word of the Lakers great success on this forum.  

Wow.  The three seed.  I really can't believe the lakers might wind up third.  Between that and getting hammered in the second round last year this really shows that they are not a team on decline at all!

I am sure that people will be celebrating hard in LA over the next few days.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : You're welcome. We appreciate you spreading the word of the Lakers great success on this forum.   Wow.  The three seed.  I really can't believe the lakers might wind up third.  Between that and getting hammered in the second round last year this really shows that they are not a team on decline at all! I am sure that people will be celebrating hard in LA over the next few days.

Good stuff, man!!  You should be a writer!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Who the H E L L is snoopsnizzle trying to fool?  LOL!!!  Almost as comical as the Laker poster on here who pretends to be honest about how sorry LAL is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Pacers = #3 Seed in the East:
    [QUOTE]It is sad that my beloved Celtics could not be at least in the top 3 in our weak conference. We are so blessed that we do not have to compete in the powerhouse Western conference. Those darn Lakers are about to wrap up the #3 seed over there with either 2 wins or 1 win and a Clipper loss.  UGH!!!!! Go Celtics!!

If ony this were true, sadly  the weaker west has a losing record this year against the East. We couldn't even beat the Lowly Wizards this year. The Celtics never had such a humiliating loss. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I had to inform you about the Mavs being the 3 seed last year my friend. All that I can say is that I can only hope that the NBA championship parade is not in downtown L.A. again. They have those so consistently there that I am almost positive that their streets are damaged badly.

I just wish we had nine straight. My poor Lakers will never accomplish the greatness of your Celtics. You Celtics fans are the luckiest alive.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

they've had a lot more parades in boston over the last 10 years than they've had in LA.  I'm sure being such an avid c's fan, you knew that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Elven does a great job with the Snoopsizzle account. Continue to be surprised how many are fooled into thinking he is a real Celtics fan. #sockpuppet

As for the three seed, a true Celts fan would know that there is no difference between the three and the four seed. Nor would a true Celts fan worry about what seed the Lakers will have. A true Celts fan knows that if the Celts make the finals they will have to deal with only one team from out west, which may or may not be the Lakers. 

The key for the Celts was locking up the fourth seed. That's been done. Only a fake Celtics fan would pretend to be unhappy with that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I thought that winning the division gave you the seed, but not home court.  Am I wrong and not in fact a true celtics fan?  Or are you simply saying that home court doesn't matter?  In the case of the hawks I'm inclined to agree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Elven does a great job with the Snoopsizzle account. Continue to be surprised how many are fooled into thinking he is a real Celtics fan. #sockpuppet As for the three seed, a true Celts fan would know that there is no difference between the three and the four seed. Nor would a true Celts fan worry about what seed the Lakers will have. A true Celts fan knows that if the Celts make the finals they will have to deal with only one team from out west, which may or may not be the Lakers.  The key for the Celts was locking up the fourth seed. That's been done. Only a fake Celtics fan would pretend to be unhappy with that.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Oh my friend, why do you continue to embarass yourself? Elven is clearly a Laker fan and as I have stated numerous times, I am a die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan. Please do not give elven so much credit. Also, you are partially correct about the seeding. not much difference in the eastern conference because of the weak teams, although in the western conference there is a huge difference.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Oh my friend, why do you continue to embarass yourself? Elven is clearly a Laker fan and as I have stated numerous times, I am a die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan. Please do not give elven so much credit. Also, you are partially correct about the seeding. not much difference in the eastern conference because of the weak teams, although in the western conference there is a huge difference.

The Elf like all Laker fans suffers from envy. You Boston fans have seen so many more parades than folks in L.A. will ever see. It is just so sad. 

Also, sadly The east has a winning record against the West this year. Most of my beloved lakers losses came against the East (even losing to the lowly Wizards the humiliation!). 

I just feel so lucky to have faced the Celtics before they got out of cruise control and started dominating. It doesn't make up for our 3-9 record agasint the Celtics when it counts but it helps. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : The Elf like all Laker fans suffers from envy. You Boston fans have seen so many more parades than folks in L.A. will ever see. It is just so sad.  Also, sadly The east has a winning record against the West this year. Most of my beloved lakers losses came against the East (even losing to the lowly Wizards the humiliation!).  I just feel so lucky to have faced the Celtics before they got out of cruise control and started dominating. It doesn't make up for our 3-9 record agasint the Celtics when it counts but it helps. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

I know it is 4/20 bro, but you should lay the pipe down. Your posting is horrendous and repetitive. Please be coherent and make a point every once in a while. To put it in your terms for you, if you read one of your post, then there is no sens ein reading anymore as you will just be saying the same thing. Thanks for playing bro.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I know it is 4/20 bro, but you should lay the pipe down. Your posting is horrendous and repetitive. Please be coherent and make a point every once in a while. To put it in your terms for you, if you read one of your post, then there is no sens ein reading anymore as you will just be saying the same thing. Thanks for playing bro.

As a Laker fan and troll to the mighty Celtics  It is very difficult to post in orginal and intelligent way, keep in mind we Laker trolls arent as educated as the folks in Boston. harvard is not seeting up shop in Downtown L.A. any time soon. 

And besides, must you rub that in as well? Isn't enough that you are 9-3 agasint my Lakers in title games? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : As a Laker fan and troll to the mighty Celtics  It is very difficult to post in orginal and intelligent way, keep in mind we Laker trolls arent as educated as the folks in Boston. harvard is not seeting up shop in Downtown L.A. any time soon.  And besides, must you rub that in as well? Isn't enough that you are 9-3 agasint my Lakers in title games? 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

it must be hard on you to post this stuff as a true Laker fan.  How long have you been on the Laker bandwagon?  Did you have to suffer through all those embarrassing defeats at the hands of the number one franchise of all time?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East :  How long have you been on the Laker bandwagon? 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to before or after Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail???????

Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : it must be hard on you to post this stuff as a true Laker fan.  How long have you been on the Laker bandwagon?  Did you have to suffer through all those embarrassing defeats at the hands of the number one franchise of all time?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I suffered through all of them. one beat down after another. 
    We have had some luck though, Maxwell getting injured in 85, Walton and Mchale in 87, and Perk and a not fully recoverd KG in 2010. Without those injures we never win a title agasint the mighty Celtics. 

Instead of 3-9 in title games we very well could be 0-12. I am greatful for that at least. If nothing else. 

Sections
Shortcuts