Pacers gagging so far in mid 2nd Quarter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pacers gagging so far in mid 2nd Quarter

How many turnovers they have already??

How many boards are the Heat grabbing?

What a meltdown so far. Hope a miracle happens and they come back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Pacers gagging so far in mid 2nd Quarter

Hey fierce, Ray is lighting it up in the first half. When you gonna get something right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE

I can't watch this anymore....I am rooting for Indy but I am not a hater....LaBron is the best in the game and I think Ray is showing why he has been clutch for so many years...if the Heat are able to win another championship I'm ok with that....I do have to say that I am really no longer a fan of Wade....

what gets me the most is the way the game is played...I know that I'm an old school guy but there is just so much traveling, up & down, palming, flopping and poor calls...why don't they just throw out the rule book and let them do whatever they like on the court...?

I loved the Russell years and I personally think the NBA was at it's peak during the Bird/Magic era of the 1980's....today's game pales in comparison....just my opinion...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not really surprised that the Pacers aren't playing great tonight.  I am not watching the game since I won't watch Miami and the Bruins are playing. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I just shut the vol off.. pacers showing why they never win anything... sad game 7 to this point

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pacers humiliating themselves. What a sad showing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

I hate the heat!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Is it being unlucky..Ray Allen hitting 3s but with us in game 7s vs Lakers & then the Heat, he sucked !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Unless a miracle happens this is the end of the pacers. What an epic, disappointing meltdown...

Let's hope the Spurs come ready to beat the living h3// out of the heat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Unless a miracle happens this is the end of the pacers. What an epic, disappointing meltdown...

I hate the Heat, almost as much as the Lakers, but I think NBA fans & the TV ratings etc. want a Heat/Spurs final & I think with Duncan in the paint and Ginobili and Parker able to drive to the basket, they can beat the Heat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

THE DUKE

I can't watch this anymore....I am rooting for Indy but I am not a hater....LaBron is the best in the game and I think Ray is showing why he has been clutch for so many years...if the Heat are able to win another championship I'm ok with that....I do have to say that I am really no longer a fan of Wade....

what gets me the most is the way the game is played...I know that I'm an old school guy but there is just so much traveling, up & down, palming, flopping and poor calls...why don't they just throw out the rule book and let them do whatever they like on the court...?

I loved the Russell years and I personally think the NBA was at it's peak during the Bird/Magic era of the 1980's....today's game pales in comparison....just my opinion...

I agree with all you said except I don't want the Heat to win another championship. And for the reasons you stated in paragraph 2. And I might add the Heat are a dirty cheating team. I would much prefer the classy older Spurs team win another.

And I totally agree, basketball was at its peak during the Bird/Magic era. The game today can't hold a candle to those games back then.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Not really surprised that the Pacers aren't playing great tonight.  I am not watching the game since I won't watch Miami and the Bruins are playing. 

GO BRUINS. 6-1 Win over Pittsburgh

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Is it being unlucky..Ray Allen hitting 3s but with us in game 7s vs Lakers & then the Heat, he sucked !!!

Ray can make those open 3-pointers all day. When he's asked to be the 1st or 2nd option, he always fails to deliver. Just like in Milwaukee and Seattle.

In Miami, Ray is just the 3rd or 4th option. There's no pressure on him because Lebron and Wade are the ones the opposing team are focusing on.

Ha Mr. Ray Allen Hater, I give you credit where credit is due, you can spin better than a spider and can make anything fit your Ray Allen hate rant. 

But let me take you into the no spin zone for a minute:  The Pacers throughout the series stated that the defensive scheme was to stop the Heats outside shooting (especially Ray) and force Lebron and Wade to score, and it worked for the most part.  They had a guy stuck on Ray like white on rice for most of the series and it almost worked. 

You admit it yourself, if you leave Ray open, it's game over son. 

But regardless of your Ray Allen hate, Ray is 4 games from ring number two, while your boy Pierce is still at home munching on Fruit Loops.  haha.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Agree.  I have been watching the NBA for many years and never disliked a team more than the Miami Heat.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Hey fierce, Ray is lighting it up in the first half. When you gonna get something right?

Are you telling me Ray Allen won this game for Miami?

Lebron had 32 points and Wade had 21.

Ray didn't even score in the 2nd half.

Update:

After 16 games in the playoffs, Ray is averaging 10.0 ppg, 38.9 FG%, 36.5% 3pt FG%, and 85.4 FT%.

All those numbers are down compared to his regular season numbers.

If Ray played better, this series wouldn't have needed a Game 7. 

Let me try and dumb down deep so I can explain to you.  The game was over in the first half. Ray hit three 3-balls in the first half which made momentum tilt heavy towards the Heat and gave them seperation they never lost.

THis is just one example of why you dont understand the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Update:

After 16 games in the playoffs, Ray is averaging 10.0 ppg, 38.9 FG%, 36.5% 3pt FG%, and 85.4 FT%.

Let me try and dumb down deep so I can explain to you.  The game was over in the first half. Ray hit three 3-balls in the first half which made momentum tilt heavy towards the Heat and gave them seperation they never lost.

So Ray won the game for the cHeat?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Common guys we knew that Ray going to the Heat or OKC he was going to perform better than he did with us the last year. With us, other than PP, he was usually double teamed especially since Rondo, not a 3 pt threat, was given many open looks. With OKC, the threats were Durant, Westbrook & Harden at the time so Ray Allen would have been open or one man on him as has happened in Miami as so many previous posters have said, LeBron, Wade & Bosh needed more coverage & Battier too was not too bad a 3 pt shooter.  In Boston Ray was needed as part of the Big Three to score prolifically. But with the Heat he's frosting on the cake & Heat can win even with his poor defense and single digit scoring.

I agree with many posters...Ray did not win the game but as we know Basketball is a game of momentum & his three 3s in the first half shifted it to Miami.

Go Spurs !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Common guys we knew that Ray going to the Heat or OKC he was going to perform better than he did with us the last year. With us, other than PP, he was usually double teamed especially since Rondo, not a 3 pt threat, was given many open looks. With OKC, the threats were Durant, Westbrook & Harden at the time so Ray Allen would have been open or one man on him as has happened in Miami as so many previous posters have said, LeBron, Wade & Bosh needed more coverage & Battier too was not too bad a 3 pt shooter.  In Boston Ray was needed as part of the Big Three to score prolifically. But with the Heat he's frosting on the cake & Heat can win even with his poor defense and single digit scoring.

I agree with many posters...Ray did not win the game but as we know Basketball is a game of momentum & his three 3s in the first half shifted it to Miami.

Go Spurs !!!

Only fierce is claiming someone said Ray won the game... in his typical misquote, lying gutless way. Nobody said Ray won the game.  Some feel Rays 3's in the first half had an impact on the game with regards to momentum and seperation from the Pacers...

Only fierce wants others to believe what I just posted means Ray won the game. You should know fierce by now.. All you need to do is read the initial posts..

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Only fierce is claiming someone said Ray won the game... in his typical misquote, lying gutless way. Nobody said Ray won the game.  Some feel Rays 3's in the first half had an impact on the game with regards to momentum and seperation from the Pacers...

Only fierce wants others to believe what I just posted means Ray won the game. You should know fierce by now.. All you need to do is read the initial posts..

Fields4 and not Fierce34 was the one that asked you if Ray won the game for the cHeat.

You must be losing your mind, Karl.

posted at 6/4/2013 7:31 AM EDT

• Fields4
    • First: 6/2/2011
    • Last: 6/4/2013

Update:

So Ray won the game for the cHeat?

And on top of that, i didn't even claim anything i just asked a question!

Sections
Shortcuts