PACERS-KNICKS, who u got? i say KNICKS in 6!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: PACERS-KNICKS, who u got? i say KNICKS in 6!

Im gonna pull for the Knicks cause I think they have better shot at beating the Heat.. assuming the Heat advance

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Im gonna pull for the Knicks cause I think they have better shot at beating the Heat.. assuming the Heat advance

I also agree that the Knicks have a better chance of defeating Miami.  They also were playing better in the later part of the season and I believe have a good chance of defeating the Pacers.  Not sure what happened to the Pacers but they weren't very good at the end of the season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Knicks need to hit their 3s and Felton, Smith & Melo to occasionally drive to the basket so that there is less pressure on the outside shots as Pacers are bigger in the post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Nicks barely got past this aging depleted Cs team. Both the Nicks and Cs stunk. If you say the Nicks can compete with the Heat then I equate that to meaning the Cs could have competed against the Heat. No way, no how. It will take Lebron getting hurt for them not to reach the finals with relative ease. As much as I despise the Heat, I just don't see a team giving them any trouble in the East. I think if the Spurs are firing on all cylinders, then they have a shot.

Sections
Shortcuts