PACERS =PHILLY, DOWN GOING THE KING?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

PACERS =PHILLY, DOWN GOING THE KING?

Its all lining up for the Green Team. Its like the Gods wear green. No way is Bosh returning to form in this series. If he does come back at any time in these playoffs, he won't be the same guy at his best. That is a major gravitating injury he has. Can't shoot it up, massage it or anything. You just need to give it rest. If you play on it, you are susceptible to making it markedly worse for and risking a long term recovery process and make it more likely to pull it in the future. If i'm his agent, hes DONE at the very least til the finals (if they get there). who's going to guard KG? He eats up Boshy as it is. Turiaf? ha! Joel Anthony? more has. did we not see this story last playoffs when Kg was only half the man he is? they can beat the pacers in 7 or 6 games, but no way they beat the green without him. There's also enough chance for wade to pull something as well.

poor bron, now will be the ONLY 3-time MVP who still hasnt won a ring and the pressure will build once more next season, likely minus WADE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: chrissy bosh has a boo boo, DOWN GOES THE KING?

What tired of posting repetitive annoying threads as Communist so you switched to the Avenger today?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to chrissy bosh has a boo boo, DOWN GOES THE KING?:
    [QUOTE]Its all lining up for the Green Team. Its like the Gods wear green. No way is Bosh returning to form in this series. If he does come back at any time in these playoffs, he won't be the same guy at his best. That is a major gravitating injury he has. Can't shoot it up, massage it or anything. You just need to give it rest. If you play on it, you are susceptible to making it markedly worse for and risking a long term recovery process and make it more likely to pull it in the future. If i'm his agent, hes DONE at the very least til the finals (if they get there). who's going to guard KG? He eats up Boshy as it is. Turiaf? ha! Joel Anthony? more has. did we not see this story last playoffs when Kg was only half the man he is? they can beat the pacers in 7 or 6 games, but no way they beat the green without him. There's also enough chance for wade to pull something as well. poor bron, now will be the ONLY 3-time MVP who still hasnt won a ring and the pressure will build once more next season, likely minus WADE.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]
    What if any or all big 3 can't go? Then what? I never ever wish injury to any player, but if any of the 3 go down, I'll just blame on bad karma from an over confident big mouth posting idiot. Watch what you wish for son. They haven't even gotten by Philly yet. Keep track of your chickens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THE OP. THE EAST IS BOSTON'S NOW, WITHOUT A DOUBT. WE JUST GOT A FREE PASS TO THE FINALS BOYS, NOW LET'S RELAX, DRINK SOME BEEYAH, EAT SOME CHOWDA, AND WATCH THE CELTS EASILY WIN BANNER #18!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: chrissy bosh has a boo boo, DOWN GOES THE KING?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to chrissy bosh has a boo boo, DOWN GOES THE KING? : What if any or all big 3 can't go? Then what? I never ever wish injury to any player, but if any of the 3 go down, I'll just blame on bad karma from an over confident big mouth posting idiot. Watch what you wish for son. They haven't even gotten by Philly yet. Keep track of your chickens.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  The Celtics are also struggling because of  injuries.  It is never good to be overconfident because of injuries to other teams.  Miami is still a good team without Bosh and can still advance.  The Celtics still have to win this series. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I have a hard time taking posters seriously who already have us in the ECF Finals when we have our hands more than full with the Sixers.  Maybe you've got ADHD or just aren't watching the games that closely, but we've got 3 players playing respectively with one good knee, one good ankle, and one good shoulder.  At the least, you might want to preface your remarks with, "if we make it to the next round," or words to that affect.  Particularly if you're invoking the basketball gods.  Hubris and all that.
    We may or may not get out of this series, and if we do, we may be just as or more messed up.
    Regarding Bosch, which makes a whole lot more sense to talk about, I think he's out for the remainder of this series.
    This is Indiana's time to step up. Hope it now becomes long and dragged out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]What tired of posting repetitive annoying threads as Communist so you switched to the Avenger today?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]WHAT? That dude posts wayyyyy too much! Plus he's an irritant. Kind of like the Bruce Bowen, Dennis Rodman, Bill Lambeeror Rameakap Lite (if you will) of this board. He's like a FUNGUS amongst us!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THE OP. THE EAST IS BOSTON'S NOW, WITHOUT A DOUBT. WE JUST GOT A FREE PASS TO THE FINALS BOYS, NOW LET'S RELAX, DRINK SOME BEEYAH, EAT SOME CHOWDA, AND WATCH THE CELTS EASILY WIN BANNER #18!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]
    There will not be a banner #18 this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: PACERS =PHILLY, DOWN GOES THE KING?

The pacers have talked smack and now backed it up. With Bosh, the Heat likely win but last night Miami could not stand the HEAT! They couln't smell what the Pacers were cokking. They could not see them.. This series may go SEVEN! Miami will be as beat up as the Green when we likely meet. But Heat are more likely to fall than the green, for they clearly have less heart. Celtics are more likely to pull out 1-3 point games. The Heat are more likely to blow their load and gag all over themselves in the same situation. Typical FRONTRUNNERS! bron missed both foul shots, even Wade choked.. Said a lot about this team's character.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: PACERS =PHILLY, DOWN GOING THE KING?

key CHOKE stats for heat: 1.  bron is 10 of 17 in closing minutes of regulr season and overtime on foul shots of close games. 2. "mr. clutch" wade  is 4 of 13 on
    game ending or tying paul pierce shots. 3. chalmers (who the last play was designed for yesterday) is 1 of 8. bosh was actually their BEST GUY. this team is in TROUBLE! can you imagine Mj allowing chalmers to handle the ball and take the last shot as BOTH wade and lj ranas far away from the balll as possible!

Sections
Shortcuts