Pacers PUNCH Bony Laker Grill Below .500!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Pacers PUNCH Bony Laker Grill Below .500!

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Someone is clearly being influenced by cellar dwellers Fierce, DFury, BCSP and Snake.

[/QUOTE

Poor little lamb.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

WRONG - from today's LA Times:

Lakers guard Steve Nash will be sidelined until at least next week, still unable to run without pain in his lower left leg, he said Tuesday.

Nash took part in some agility drills Monday and tried to do some jogging but couldn't complete it symptom-free. He will probably undergo an MRI exam to get a fresh update on the small fracture in his lower left leg.

Nash said he would not play Friday or Sunday, adding he'd be out "about another week" in a brief interview.

Thanks for playing!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

WRONG - from today's LA Times:

Lakers guard Steve Nash will be sidelined until at least next week, still unable to run without pain in his lower left leg, he said Tuesday.

Nash took part in some agility drills Monday and tried to do some jogging but couldn't complete it symptom-free. He will probably undergo an MRI exam to get a fresh update on the small fracture in his lower left leg.

Nash said he would not play Friday or Sunday, adding he'd be out "about another week" in a brief interview.

Thanks for playing!!

Thanks for the info kiddo. The last time I read anything was yesterday. Thanks again for responding to my posts. Are you my puppet now?

Have a very blessed day!

So, you posted the info that was available at the time?  Careful, I might throw that in your face for months!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Well at least you will have Nash's retirement ceremony to look forward to! I am guessing it will take place right around Mid-March.

In an effort to save a few bucks (help absorb the cost of M. Browns remaining salary) Lakers managment has asked Pau Gasol (recent half time entertainer) to perform during Nash's retirement ceremony.

Pau's amazing singing voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

I am certain, Pau will eventually find something he is good at!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

Someone is clearly being influenced by cellar dwellers Fierce, DFury, BCSP and Snake.

Im pleased with there sucktastic performance at this point. HAHAHAHA!!!! I enjoy there misfortune!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

how those 3 assists and 1 point from you combined PG play work out for you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Steve Nash playing Friday?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not sure yet, it's not quite Friday. I would take your word, but you also told everyone that he would be a Knick before the season started, and we all know that did not transpire.

Have a very blessed day!

I said he was talking to the Knicks, which was true when I wrote it.

You said he WOULD play on Friday............want to bet.....oh wait, look who it is!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not sure yet, it's not quite Friday. I would take your word, but you also told everyone that he would be a Knick before the season started, and we all know that did not transpire.

Have a very blessed day!

You said he WOULD play on Friday............want to bet.....oh wait, look who it is!!

- - -That's a good one my friend.  He is supposedely improving and "may be back this Friday". It will be great to see him back and running the offense like only he can.

- - - You really should stop making things up as it makes you look foolish, Just sayin'

Have a very blessed day!

LA Times said TODAY he won't be back for a week, and quoted HIM

YOU said yesterday he "may be back this Friday" and quoted Mr. Pringles.

HMMMM......which would you believe????

I'll start a poll if you really want!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Im pleased with there sucktastic performance at this point. HAHAHAHA!!!! I enjoy there misfortune!!

When referring to a person or people the word is their and not there.

Well then I enjoy their sucktastic performance over there in LA!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

8-20 since the beginning of round 2 last year! Ouch! Good to see you have a little swagger left. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Have a very blessed day!

- - -That's a good one my friend.  He is supposedely improving and "may be back this Friday". It will be great to see him back and running the offense like only he can.

- - - You really should stop making things up as it makes you look foolish, Just sayin'

Have a very blessed day!

LA Times said TODAY he won't be back for a week, and quoted HIM

YOU said yesterday he "may be back this Friday" and quoted Mr. Pringles.

HMMMM......which would you believe????

I'll start a poll if you really want!!

That is beside the point my friend, I never said with any definitiveness that Nash would be playing this Friday, but keep plugging away.  I just proved to you that I never said he would be back in the lineup on Friday. You really have issues with making up things. I won't do a laundry list, but you should try being honest with everyone, including yourself. That is a basic life lesson that most individuals learn at a very early age. I will do my best at holding you accountable.

Have a very blessed afternoon!

And I never said with any

definiteness:

that he was going to the Knicks....I said he was talking to the Knicks, and wanted to go there.  All in all, I guess that makes you NO BETTER than me when it comes to Steve Nash.

Have a nice day!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i know your glad at least cobe did something...anyhoo the rest of the lakers aint sh#t including all their owners.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Look at the bright side Kome score 40  and your PG combined for 1   great team work,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

haha!thats funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

naw,steve nash will never be the same again .its a big difference between a twenty three year old nash and a forty year old nash.at first nash was supposed to be out a week,thena little longer,now it could be..well,you get the picture know it all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I like Nash but I do not see him running and running fast breaks those days are gone,

Sections
Shortcuts