pacers punch heat + refs in grill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pacers punch heat + refs in grill!

the ringless one chokes again as the refs cant find way to hand the heat this one !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill!

In Response to pacers punch heat + refs in grill!:
    [QUOTE]the ringless one chokes again as the refs cant find way to hand the heat this one !
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Great win by the Pacers.  They should be able to win at least one or both of their games in Indiana. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

I know you all would not like to hear this, but I wouldn't mind if the Heat wins the series.  I rather see a Celtic-Heat final, with the C's to be ones to beat Miami and avenge last year's playoff loss.  If the Pacers win, it would be really weird to see Bird rooting against us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Lebron plays about 43 minutes in both game 1 and 2 .... Total fouls called on him?  ONE ......One f'n foul in 2 playoff games for a forward. How is that even possible. They beat heck out of each other both games. Wade mashing players and ONE f'n foul for the king. MJ even got a foul or 2 or 3 every game. Kobe even gets a foul or 2 every game. ONE ............... unbelievable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Some further  investigating shows "One foul king" was the Heat's leading rebounder in both games vs Indy also. ONE foul after two games for their top rebounder. IMPOSSIBLE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Was incredibly difficult to watch the favoritism by the refs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Game is not over yet, but the Pacers are currently winning again tonight.  I really hope that they can continue to dominate Miami.  Nothing better than seeing Miami lose. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Of all the teams in the Eastern Conference, Indiana was the one team that concerned me. Boston matches up really well with Miami - not so well against Indiana. As much as I can't stand Wade and Lebron, I almost hope that they win the series against the Pacers. After seeing the three games between them, I don't that is going to happen. It's going to be Boston vs. Indiana in the next round.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Game over.  Miami loses again.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill!:
    [QUOTE]Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA history. The best thing Miami could do is trade him.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

this injury to bosh is really shining a light on how terrible the heat's supporting cast is....they cant score over 75 points without bosh so far.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Kobe and Lebrons can go fishing......soon...Boy this would cement this guy as the truly greatest chockster...Cleveland may yet end up winning it before him!!
    he scored 16 in first half and ended with 22 for the entire game....
    Wade like 5 pts..thats defense....!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill! : What's this, year three and still no rings ... wasn't he gonna win 7 with Bosh & Wade? At this pace, they'll be lucky to win one!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

this is year two, but an exit this round could be a huge blow to that franchise

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill! : What's this, year three and still no rings ... wasn't he gonna win 7 with Bosh & Wade? At this pace, they'll be lucky to win one!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I have the same thoughts whenever I see Miami struggling.  If they hadn't been so overconfident by declaring that they would win many championships maybe NBA fans wouldn't dislike them so much.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill! : I have the same thoughts whenever I see Miami struggling.  If they hadn't been so overconfident by declaring that they would win many championships maybe NBA fans wouldn't dislike them so much.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

They put themselves off-side with most NBA fans with their comments after coming together.

Easily my most despised team at the moment because of the overall attitude from the star players there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I want to see this series go 6 or 7 and have the winner beat up and worn out.
    My knee jerk reaction is to see the Heat go down for the count, but Indy always plays us tuff, and may be more difficult to handle should we advance to the ECF.

If Pacers-Heat goes the distance and is hard fought, and we can beat the Sixers in Games 4 & 5, it would  be the best of both worlds for us.

Hope the Celics don't squander what may be a new opportunity poised to happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

The Heat will quit the series if they get down in the next game.

Everybody harps on LeBron, but DWade is showing himself to be the bigger jerk, pulling a tantrum at his coach tonight.  I hope everyone on his pathetic PR firm over at ESPN is drowning in their tears right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill! : I have the same thoughts whenever I see Miami struggling.  If they hadn't been so overconfident by declaring that they would win many championships maybe NBA fans wouldn't dislike them so much.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I would still dislike them equally. For one how dirty Wade plays. And 2, Lebron is overrated as a star. 3. And how much they complain to the officials and nothing happens to them. 4. Their smuggness even after a loss. 5 They just are not likeable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Doesn't D-wade look old? Or it is just laziness?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well, when Spoelstra gets fired, at least we won't have to listen to the endless drivel of Phil Jackson coaching there...................he and Pat Riley loathe each other!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGBeast. Show KGBeast's posts

Indy deserves to win. But I really, really want the Heat to come away with the series. The Heat have no inside presence. I am worried about the Bass/West matchup. And Hibbert? Who do we have that comes close? Every matchup is tough for us. With the heat, we can keep going to KG easy. We have the defense-intensive players who can neutralize Lebron/Wade - like Sasha on Lebron (beyond the obvious). And Rondo toys with Chalmers like a cat with a mouse. LETS GO HEAT! 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]Of all the teams in the Eastern Conference, Indiana was the one team that concerned me. Boston matches up really well with Miami - not so well against Indiana. As much as I can't stand Wade and Lebron, I almost hope that they win the series against the Pacers. After seeing the three games between them, I don't that is going to happen. It's going to be Boston vs. Indiana in the next round.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

A couple of other posters also share your sentiments about preferring Miami and I agree too. We have trouble with teams with big dominating centers...hate to bring it up but Lakers have had the edge past couple of years because of Bynum & Gasol.  We are last in rebounding & as a jump shooting team need shoot 45-50% at least and our "D" needs cause turnovers but strong rebounding teams can shoot 35-45% but if they get 10-15+ rebounds, these extra chances make up for poor shooting percentages.

I wouldn't have minded playing the Bulls either with or w/o Noah but, I reiterate, Indy frightens me more than Miami because we only really need guard LeBron & Wade. Indy is a more balanced tough and together team and Hibbert, whom I'd like to get as a Celtic next year to play with KG which, I think, would be a better duo tandem that Bynum & Gasol, had 19 points and 18 rebs. The team outbounded the Heat 52-36 or 16 extra chances...insurmontable deficit for King James and Thug Wade. So, I don't want to be accused of being careful what I wish for, but I'll still root for Heat to win.