pacers punch heat + refs in grill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill!

"The ringless one chokes again as the refs cant find way to hand the heat this one !"

umm if ther refs are so much in support of the Heat then why did the Mavs win it all last year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Last year it was definitely Dallas' "turn" to win in the nba's eyes.  Mark had been playing nice and waiting patiently in line.

I don't think the nba wants miami to win.  I think they want to discourage the buddy system of ganging up.  However, they do draw ratings and the nba always prefers close games and series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

GREAT TRIVIA: OTHER THAN mr. wade, who's the other player in the entire history of the NBA who averaged 20+ points during the reg season only to shoot a 2 for 13 or WORSE (In percentage)? hmm hmmmm.. ok, mr. trebeck, what's the answer?

let's just say.. he's a teammate of mr. wade and he did even WORSEEEE.. yep, mr. james. says a lot about the kind of team mr. riley has assembled and put around these guys. more i watch the heat, the more appreciative i am of both doc and esp mr. ainge for the versatility of mega-stars  they have assembled and created. no way this celtics team lose by 20 points yesterday. no way no how. dont care if BOTH pp or kg are out with rondo.. they dont cave that easily... period!

btw, BRON'S WORSE PLAYOFF GAME EVER WAS IN GAME 1 iif the 2008 eastern conference finals when he played a certain team wearing greeeeeen. he went 2 for 18. a very inconvenient FACTOIDDD! right up there with the kobe is clutch nonsense. souNds plausible til you  look under the hood at something called FACTSSS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill!:
    Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA history. The best thing Miami could do is trade him.
    Posted by Kirk6

AGREE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

The heat are bunch of DIVAS, looking for an easy way to the championship. IF they want to make it. You need authority you will respect. If that was PHIL JACKSON, WADE was talking to like that. PHIL would have sat him for the next game. They need someone in that locker room. That the DIVAS wont push around. THE HEAT  have a mountain to climb. THEY also have the ZEBRAS (refs)
    to ride on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Spo should have sat him the rest of the game. Disrespecting his coach, not good. It just looked like they did not care they were loosing that game minute by minute. Lets hope Indiana has them figured out. I would love to see them get bounced.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

I know you all would not like to hear this, but I wouldn't mind if the Heat wins the series.  I rather see a Celtic-Heat final, with the C's to be ones to beat Miami and avenge last year's playoff loss.  If the Pacers win, it would be really weird to see Bird rooting against us.
    Posted by sk8brd

Sk8brd,
    The main reason I'd love to see Celtics vs Heat in ECF is KG won't face Hibbert but a bunch of no-bodies.

AK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: pacers punch heat + refs in grill! : AGREE
    Posted by ojmega

would love to be a fly on the wall on this one...

You wanted to see the king, Riley? Can you make it quick, the King and his Possee is  shooting a commercial in five ......

(Riley) Yeah, James , I need to let you know  that the we just shipped your Kings  talented,choking , A"'s to Toronto..
    .I don't understand,  the King doesn't like the cold....

Sections
Shortcuts