Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!

Fatman is shooting 38% this year.
    That is horrendous.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

High fives all around. 

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Lakers not even a playoff team today.

Just like last year - FACE FIRST ON THE GROUND!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Indiana is a legitimate contender this year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mtrax,
    Must be thrilled with his Pacers. Where are you Mtrax?  I mean your Pacers are doing just great!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

The Pacers are a well balanced team.
    They are two deep at every position.
    They should have a very good regular season but I don't know if they have the talent to make a deep run in the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!:
    Ha Ha Celtics 9 losses, Lakers 8 losses, who would have thought. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Both the Celtics and Lakers are struggling.  It really doesn't help to make threads when the Lakers lose.   The Lakers have a higher winning percentage than the Celtics.  I am sure when the Celtics lose tonight one of the Lakers fans will start a thread about this.  It is really better if these threads weren't started. 

Although, it was nice to see all 3 Boston teams win yesterday.   Especially nice to see the Patriots going to the superbowl again.   This would never happen in LA since they don't have a football team.  Although, LA could have a professional football team soon. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I had a feeling at the time that Kupchak's bold Gasol and Odom for CP3 move was a case of striking while the iron was hot. Now Gasol is starting to fade and Odom is gone (and fading as well). I still blame Stern for killing a deal when he had no business doing so. Now the Lakers are in a much tighter spot, because the PG they've always needed will be much more difficult to acquire.

Well said, Susan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!:
    Mtrax, Must be thrilled with his Pacers. Where are you Mtrax?  I mean your Pacers are doing just great!
    Posted by concord27

SHHHH!!  I know what happened to him...AND null!!

Too bad, so sad!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : SHHHH!!  I know what happened to him...AND null!! Too bad, so sad!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

They must have been banned.  I hadn't realized this, but maybe the moderators sometimes do what they should.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

They should have been banned but what about free speech?
    Did Fierce get banned too?
    What about Rajon Rondowski?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

RR posts under more than one alias, so I'm sure he's around here somewhere.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They should have been banned but what about free speech? Did Fierce get banned too? What about Rajon Rondowski?
    Posted by GinaM1977

lakerstroll and flobus need to go, too - then it would be just us!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : lakerstroll and flobus need to go, too - then it would be just us!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

How many times have you been banned and either returned or returned under a new username? Maybe this isn't a conversation you should to be part of, Red.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : How many times have you been banned and either returned or returned under a new username? Maybe this isn't a conversation you should to be part of, Red.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

About one less than you - liar!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

I hate to say it, but the Pacers are so much better then the Celtics.
    They are a very balanced team with 2 good players at every position.

They punched us in the grill too...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nice to make your acquaintance Gina. I bet we have met before.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : About one less than you - liar!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I don't want to be a part of you littering another thread with a one on one conversation, but let me say this one more time - if you know of any time I have ever "lied", please do tell.

But I haven't. And you are kind of out of control again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!:
    Ha Ha Celtics 9 losses, Lakers 8 losses, who would have thought. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Right now - I THINK - Celtics 7 seed in the East, laker 8 seed in the West

HA HA!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : I don't want to be a part of you littering another thread with a one on one conversation, but let me say this one more time - if you know of any time I have ever "lied", please do tell. But I haven't. And you are kind of out of control again.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

How many times have you been banned from this website, and did you or did you not at one time agree to stop responding to my posts, since we cannot keep it civil?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : How many times have you been banned from this website, and did you or did you not at one time agree to stop responding to my posts, since we cannot keep it civil?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

As I have reiterated dozens of times to you, I have never "agreed" to not respond to anyone's posts, much less yours. That's not something that would ever even cross my mind. I think that is wishful thinking on your part.

And I have been posting under this username since 2009. You? I don't claim the high ground here - but I do find fault in someone such as yourself slamming others for the same offenses you yourself are guilty of.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : Right now - I THINK - Celtics 7 seed in the East, laker 8 seed in the West HA HA!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

The Lakers aren't seeded 8th.
    If you go to any sports website, you find out where teams are ranked pretty quickly.
    Click on Sports, then NBA, then Standings.
    You can usually sort by Division/Conference/League.

Sections
Shortcuts