Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill!:
    In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : As I have reiterated dozens of times to you, I have never "agreed" to not respond to anyone's posts, much less yours. That's not something that would ever even cross my mind. I think that is wishful thinking on your part. And I have been posting under this username since 2009. You? I don't claim the high ground here - but I do find fault in someone such as yourself slamming others for the same offenses you yourself are guilty of.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Sorry, but not answering the question is the same as lying.  Did I ask how long you've used this particular username, or did I ask  - how many times have YOU (any form of McNugget) been banned from this website for stalking and attacks on other users?? A simple number will do - I estimate 6 - but of course, you will spin it and not answer the question!!

And you DID agree to stop responding to me - whether you believe it or not - and it was YOUR idea!!  "maybe we should just stop responding to each other, since we  can't seem to agree on anything."  That is paraphrasing, but YOU initiated it, and I hurriedly agreed!!

HIGH ROAD ??  ME?? YOU think you are the moral compass on this board, and no one should DARE criticize you!! I will criticize laker trolls (like you) all I want.  It is YOU who take great pleasure in saying things like, "he has more than one username, so I'm sure he is around."  What business is that of yours???  You stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.  I recall you actually writing you only come on here to annoy Celtics fans.......GOOD FOR YOU - get a life!!  And you don't even argue, you just deny and contradict, providing no links!!  You do realize no one cares how the lakers are doing here unless it's bad? 
    I think I liked you better on ignore!!!

NOW - leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : Yeah, that's right, the Lakers are just 10th in the west right now.  Thanks Jimmy!
    Posted by Fiercest34

If LA still had Odom's 34% FG shooting and zero defense, LA would probably be 18-0.

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Someone on this board whose name is a color seriously needs a pacifier.
    Wah Wah.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I smell Rico/Tayshawn/Gina!!

Mind your own business!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : The Lakers aren't seeded 8th. If you go to any sports website, you find out where teams are ranked pretty quickly. Click on Sports, then NBA, then Standings. You can usually sort by Division/Conference/League.
    Posted by GinaM1977

You are right - I was 100% wrong - my bad - apparently the lakers are ranked TENTH, while BOS is ranked 7th!!

OOPS - my bad!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : Sorry, but not answering the question is the same as lying.  Did I ask how long you've used this particular username, or did I ask  - how many times have YOU (any form of McNugget) been banned from this website for stalking and attacks on other users?? A simple number will do - I estimate 6 - but of course, you will spin it and not answer the question!! And you DID agree to stop responding to me - whether you believe it or not - and it was YOUR idea!!  "maybe we should just stop responding to each other, since we  can't seem to agree on anything."  That is paraphrasing, but YOU initiated it, and I hurriedly agreed!! HIGH ROAD ??  ME?? YOU think you are the moral compass on this board, and no one should DARE criticize you!! I will criticize laker trolls (like you) all I want.  It is YOU who take great pleasure in saying things like, "he has more than one username, so I'm sure he is around."  What business is that of yours???  You stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.  I recall you actually writing you only come on here to annoy Celtics fans.......GOOD FOR YOU - get a life!!  And you don't even argue, you just deny and contradict, providing no links!!  You do realize no one cares how the lakers are doing here unless it's bad?  I think I liked you better on ignore!!! NOW - leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Whoa Nellie. A whole lot of fiction writing in this here post of yours. I will say this - your comments are always good for entertainment purposes, if nothing else.

I think my reputation on this board stands on its own.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : Whoa Nellie. A whole lot of fiction writing in this here post of yours. I will say this - your comments are always good for entertainment purposes, if nothing else. I think my reputation on this board stands on its own.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Yes it does, as a lying troll who STILL hasn't answered a simple question!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : Yeah, that's right, the Lakers are just 10th in the west right now.  Thanks Jimmy!
    Posted by Fiercest34

If the Lakers are 10th, that means they would be in the lottery and could get the #1 or #2 pick. WOW.

Boston would pick 16th and 21st if the season ended today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : If the Lakers are 10th, that means they would be in the lottery and could get the #1 or #2 pick. WOW. Boston would pick 16th and 21st if the season ended today.
    Posted by GinaM1977

And you would be happy with the lottery?

WOW!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Red, you really have no idea how you come across on this board. Get it together.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red, you really have no idea how you come across on this board. Get it together.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

How many times, Flobe???  HOW MANY?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I smell Rico/Tayshawn/Gina!! Mind your own business!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I think Gina smells more like mtrax the Pacers fan.  Who should be celebrating his team's big win over the pathetic Lakers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : I think Gina smells more like mtrax the Pacers fan.  Who should be celebrating his team's big win over the pathetic Lakers.
    Posted by concord27

I agree - moose trax it is!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Punch LA Lakers in the Grill! : I don't want to be a part of you littering another thread with a one on one conversation, but let me say this one more time - if you know of any time I have ever "lied", please do tell. But I haven't. And you are kind of out of control again.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

I have argued with you but not sure I have seen you lie.

Sections
Shortcuts