Pacers will force game 7 and Bron will keep crying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Pacers will force game 7 and Bron will keep crying

In response to soups' comment:

My point was, use Hibbert and watch it happen.  He put up 26 and 11 last night.  LeBron can score all he wants; when there's no other supporting player, they're done. 

I have yet to hear one teammate claim that LeBron made him a better player. 

....cause he does not make them better players. Lebron is a good(not great) basketball player who gets away with a ton, but he is nowhere near the likes of the legends: MJ, Bird, Magic, etc. The playing for the love of the game has gotten lost somewhere with this generation. It is all about "me" attitude and money. Back in the day Bird would have played Magic for free. Those guys made their teammates better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I don't think there will be a Game 7.

Heat will finish the Pacers in Game 6.

The Pacers just don't have that superstar who can take over in games.

OOPS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I don't think there will be a Game 7.

Heat will finish the Pacers in Game 6.

The Pacers just don't have that superstar who can take over in games.

+1

I hope that you are wrong.  I think the Pacers have a good chance of winning another game at home. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

On one play in the 3rd, Lebron drives from up top, stiff arms and pushes off his defender, spins in the lane and passes off to Haslem for short jumper. They replayed it 2-3 times, nobody mentioned or noticed the stiff arm/push off.

Hill has had some good moments during the series but hes not an ideal PG... so many pick n rolls and he holds the ball trapped...cant dribble by or make the right pass. Weak backcourt for the Pacers.

Last thing, how is Haslem always so open for baby jumpers?? I only saw part of the 3rd quarter last night but the highlights showed Haslem usually uncontested

The play that sticks out in my mind, Indy down 8 in fourth, and Lebron drives to basket and loses the ball off his hip out of bounds. Clearly the Pacers ball, but awarded to the Heat. That ened up being like a 5 point swing. I think Allen then dropped a 3 ball. Crazy.

Something needs to be done about getting calls right at any point in the game.

Haslem open due to double team Lebron in middle.

Game 7 will be great.

I'll be there.. can't wait to see the heat go down!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

"We've got guys individually who want to play better," Wade said. "But we've got to try to help each other out in this locker room and not leave it up to the individual to self-will it."

Following the game, James tried to explain this shift in strategy.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh. "When you're struggling, the best thing to get is a layup or a dunk. [Wade] missed a couple of them ... Chris is struggling with his shot and him hurting his ankle didn't help."

Does'nt sound like they are on the same page, does it??

Crack in the armor???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to soups' comment:

My point was, use Hibbert and watch it happen.  He put up 26 and 11 last night.  LeBron can score all he wants; when there's no other supporting player, they're done. 

I have yet to hear one teammate claim that LeBron made him a better player. 

bosh has been the true rupaul of big men and small men in this series....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

"We've got guys individually who want to play better," Wade said. "But we've got to try to help each other out in this locker room and not leave it up to the individual to self-will it."

Following the game, James tried to explain this shift in strategy.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh. "When you're struggling, the best thing to get is a layup or a dunk. [Wade] missed a couple of them ... Chris is struggling with his shot and him hurting his ankle didn't help."

Does'nt sound like they are on the same page, does it??

Crack in the armor???

Sounds like some resentment being hurled at Lebron... cant blame Wade after Lebron basically told the media both Wade & Bosh arent getting it done.. \

THis is giving us a false sense that the Heat will implode but the opposite may just happen. Just hoping the Pacers dont gag and more importantly, the refs dont gift wrap game 7 to Miami

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Refs should be watched very carefully in this game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Yuppers. Pacers will force a game 7. Their backcourt cost them tonights game. They need to score something. Hill needs to get involved.

Just when I think I can't be amazed anymore with how much complaining Lebron can get away with he outperforms himself. Unbelievable how much he can say to the officials and nothing. Zero. It is mind blowing.

Anyways, the Pacers will win game 6. They don't and won't lose this series on their home court.

Good call.

Thanks Fierce. Unless the refs interfere with the game calling, the Pacers win game 7. They are the hard working team. They play basketball, not flop cheat whine all the time ball.

Well, I was dead wrong. The Pacers decided to stay in Indy for game 7. What a shame. They just never came to play it looks like it. What a wasted opportunity to knock out the Heat....GO SPURS

Sections
Shortcuts