Pacers will force game 7 and Bron will keep crying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Pacers will force game 7 and Bron will keep crying

Yuppers. Pacers will force a game 7. Their backcourt cost them tonights game. They need to score something. Hill needs to get involved.

Just when I think I can't be amazed anymore with how much complaining Lebron can get away with he outperforms himself. Unbelievable how much he can say to the officials and nothing. Zero. It is mind blowing.

Anyways, the Pacers will win game 6. They don't and won't lose this series on their home court.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Pacers will force game 7 and Bron will keep crying

On one play in the 3rd, Lebron drives from up top, stiff arms and pushes off his defender, spins in the lane and passes off to Haslem for short jumper. They replayed it 2-3 times, nobody mentioned or noticed the stiff arm/push off.

Hill has had some good moments during the series but hes not an ideal PG... so many pick n rolls and he holds the ball trapped...cant dribble by or make the right pass. Weak backcourt for the Pacers.

Last thing, how is Haslem always so open for baby jumpers?? I only saw part of the 3rd quarter last night but the highlights showed Haslem usually uncontested

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I don't think there will be a Game 7.

Heat will finish the Pacers in Game 6.

The Pacers just don't have that superstar who can take over in games.

I hope that you are wrong.  I think the Pacers have a good chance of winning another game at home. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

On one play in the 3rd, Lebron drives from up top, stiff arms and pushes off his defender, spins in the lane and passes off to Haslem for short jumper. They replayed it 2-3 times, nobody mentioned or noticed the stiff arm/push off.

Hill has had some good moments during the series but hes not an ideal PG... so many pick n rolls and he holds the ball trapped...cant dribble by or make the right pass. Weak backcourt for the Pacers.

Last thing, how is Haslem always so open for baby jumpers?? I only saw part of the 3rd quarter last night but the highlights showed Haslem usually uncontested

The play that sticks out in my mind, Indy down 8 in fourth, and Lebron drives to basket and loses the ball off his hip out of bounds. Clearly the Pacers ball, but awarded to the Heat. That ened up being like a 5 point swing. I think Allen then dropped a 3 ball. Crazy.

Something needs to be done about getting calls right at any point in the game.

Haslem open due to double team Lebron in middle.

Game 7 will be great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The Pacers are just so careless with the ball. If Hill and Stephenson could ever have back to back good games the series might be over. It looks like Birdman will be gone for game 6.

I think it goes 7.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

The Pacers are just so careless with the ball. If Hill and Stephenson could ever have back to back good games the series might be over. It looks like Birdman will be gone for game 6.

I think it goes 7.

So true birdlewsdias. They have to play better for the Pacers to win the series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Maybe not, but they simply cannot guard Hibbert.  Have you been watching his post play?  Miami rarely even tries to guard him.  

Stephenson needs to stop chucking up bricks in favor of actually using their biggest threat.  Hibbert is unguardable to that team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Yuppers. Pacers will force a game 7. Their backcourt cost them tonights game. They need to score something. Hill needs to get involved.

Just when I think I can't be amazed anymore with how much complaining Lebron can get away with he outperforms himself. Unbelievable how much he can say to the officials and nothing. Zero. It is mind blowing.

Anyways, the Pacers will win game 6. They don't and won't lose this series on their home court.

=====================================

As much as I have been lamenting the past few years since Perk went down in game 6 in 2010 our deficiencies in the post usually being -10+ in rebs, The Pacers with 64 points out of 79 from Forwards & Hibbert prove you need a backcourt star too, at least one. Lakers won with Bynum & Gasol because they had Kobe, Fisher, Blake & even Artest who could shoot from the backcourt.

The Spurs are well rounded with  Duncan & then Parker & Ginobili. We only had KG after Sully went down and he really is not a muscle man Center but a great PF shooting from 5-15ft out. And our backcourt lived and died on PP & Terry & others being hot shooting 3s & we weren't terrifc at it either. I don't know if Rondo returning and we do get a Big Man in addition to Sully in the draft perhaps &  Melo developes, if our backcourt situation is resolved because Rondo, at least to now, can't score as Parker, Paul, Rose, Westbrook etc. We may need draft a Scoring guard to be competitive in 2014.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Maybe not, but they simply cannot guard Hibbert.  Have you been watching his post play?  Miami rarely even tries to guard him.  

Stephenson needs to stop chucking up bricks in favor of actually using their biggest threat.  Hibbert is unguardable to that team.

Like I said, don't be surprised if the series doesn't reach Game 7.

Way to go out on a limb.

Don't be surprised if it goes 7. LOL! There is a 50/50 chance of either happening.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great game by the Pacers tonight. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Good call.

Thanks Fierce. Unless the refs interfere with the game calling, the Pacers win game 7. They are the hard working team. They play basketball, not flop cheat whine all the time ball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Great game by the Pacers tonight. 

They just seem to not get rattled. The Heat cut a 12 point lead to 6 on back to back Miller 3's, but they stayed focussed. They are a very likeable team the Pacers are, unlike the Heat.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wouldn't it be great for the purists of the game out there, like me, to see the Spurs and the Pacers in the Finals?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Wouldn't it be great for the purists of the game out there, like me, to see the Spurs and the Pacers in the Finals?

Agree that would be great for purists like you. But it definitely would be bad for the NBA in terms of ratings.

Fierce, just because you don't care about popular sentiment does not mean that NBA front office does not.  NBA has worked to cultivate its image and I don't believe that they will opt for travesty to make a little more money.  The TV contracts are in place.  If game 7 is called in favor of Miami, the image is going to take a big hit.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LMAO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Just go back to the 2007 and the 2003 NBA Finals and you'll understand.

The NBA is a business first and a sport second.

And the ratings matter to the NBA. Saying it doesn't is naive.

There is no doubt this is true.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

My point was, use Hibbert and watch it happen.  He put up 26 and 11 last night.  LeBron can score all he wants; when there's no other supporting player, they're done. 

I have yet to hear one teammate claim that LeBron made him a better player. 

Sections
Shortcuts