Package KG and Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Package KG and Pierce

I think Ainge could get out of this mess by packaging KG and PP in a trade to a contender. KG isn't waiving his no-trade to go to a lottery team.

There aren't that many takers due to the fact that KG and PP make a combined $28M next year.

One scenario is the Clippers

To Boston - Jordan, Griffin, Butler

To Clippers - KG and PP

Now imagine Rondo with Jordan and Griffin

Starters - Rondo, AB, Green, Griffin and Jordan. We still bring Sully, Terry and Bass off the bench. That's a team that could battle Miami for the next few years.

Clippers start - Paul, Bledsoe/Billups, PP, KG and Tauriaf  - I think they would get 2 good years out of this group.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Package KG and Pierce

Don't laugh...remember Paul was stalking KG at the All Star game...and that was with Griffin already on the team.

Kep in mind that Griffin isn't even the 2nd best PF in the West...Duncan, Randolph and I may even take Ibaka or Love over him.

He would be an improvement for us but he's not as good as you may think. He has no face up game, can't get his own shot. He has work to do...but I'll take him over Sully and Bass.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I think Ainge could get out of this mess by packaging KG and PP in a trade to a contender. KG isn't waiving his no-trade to go to a lottery team.

There aren't that many takers due to the fact that KG and PP make a combined $28M next year.

One scenario is the Clippers

To Boston - Jordan, Griffin, Butler

To Clippers - KG and PP

Now imagine Rondo with Jordan and Griffin

Starters - Rondo, AB, Green, Griffin and Jordan. We still bring Sully, Terry and Bass off the bench. That's a team that could battle Miami for the next few years.

Clippers start - Paul, Bledsoe/Billups, PP, KG and Tauriaf  - I think they would get 2 good years out of this group.

Never going to happen...you got a better chance of winning the lottery...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Blake does get hurt a lot........and rumors out here are that he and CP3 and he don't get along.   Also in our favor is that if he signs his max deal, Chris Paul will have A LOT of say in the roster......I still like my deal:

Perk and Pierce to the Clips

Butler to OKC

Griffin and Jordan to BOS

KG to Malibu!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Don't laugh...remember Paul was stalking KG at the All Star game...and that was with Griffin already on the team.

Kep in mind that Griffin isn't even the 2nd best PF in the West...Duncan, Randolph and I may even take Ibaka or Love over him.

He would be an improvement for us but he's not as good as you may think. He has no face up game, can't get his own shot. He has work to do...but I'll take him over Sully and Bass.

Please send me some of that stuff your smoking.