PARSONS or RUDY GAY?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: PARSONS or RUDY GAY?

Still drinking too much strong vodka did you say?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

makes things a lot more intriguing! PARSONS WoNT B GETTING A ROCKETS OFFER. love-parsons-rr is a nice trio as u buy time for another big move or 2. gay islikely to opt out. he and rr are close.. another potential piece. dont think we can afford both esp if love-melo-rr are the goals

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

Parsons would be a good pick up-even better than Haywood cuz he plays @ a slower pace and lets the game come to him(and possibly cheaper too). And I am a fan of Haywood(as well as my own farts, if you didn't know). Which only adds to my credibility...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

makes things a lot more intriguing! PARSONS WoNT B GETTING A ROCKETS OFFER. love-parsons-rr is a nice trio as u buy time for another big move or 2. gay islikely to opt out. he and rr are close.. another potential piece. dont think we can afford both esp if love-melo-rr are the goals

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

Trade RR & 'Force of Nurture' Green for Asik , Parsons and a future # 1(when the Rockets begin to implode from their collective character defects). Did I mention that my credibility has never been higher?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

Trade RR & 'Force of Nurture' Green for Asik , Parsons and a future # 1(when the Rockets begin to implode from their collective character defects). Did I mention that my credibility has never been higher?

Like like CC's, your cred.... IT COMES AND GOES, IT COMES AND GOES.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

How come all these guys on other teams are Rondo's buds We never see that personality in Boston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Hmmmm....I pick option 'C'   'Commy goes away from the forums forever....'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Hmmmm....I pick option 'C'   'Commy goes away from the forums forever....'

+1.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions but this guys posts give me a headache.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Parsons and Aisk would be very good additions.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

rudy gay is a good ball player...but i am sure he ll be asking to omuch money...he have been overpaid in all these years

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

I'm surprised she didn't start a forum calling for her mancrush Ray Ray to come back to Boston. She's posted 45x in the past month about the 5th option for the Miami Heat. After reading CC you'd think Allen was the best player of all time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to tomobo's comment:

Like like CC's, your cred.... IT COMES AND GOES, IT COMES AND GOES.

Pud

Well Pud, frankly it's an honor to be grouped w/ the venerable CC. We represent the less than self-smitten wing of Greenland who proudly do not take this form of entertainment too seriously. Much like the also venerable '37', this forum is first and foremost a vehicle for my own entertainment. Whether or not my posts are appreciated by others  is ancillary. I will always have my farts. And it always takes @ least 2-3 times before the wife finds fit to yell.

By that time, I'm already halfway to Heaven(cue Fred Astaire)...

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts