part of me want to make playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

part of me want to make playoffs...

the other part wants to be in the lottery...this team is to hot and cold and we can't win in the playoffs like this...lottery we can get a solid player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: part of me want to make playoffs...

We're going to the playoffs so you might as well root for the team to get a decent seed so they can advance a round or two and who knows? 

Celts never do that well in the lottery anyhow. We lost our chance at the lottery when Rondo/Ray Allen weren't traded. Now we're going to the playoffs, it's only a matter of seeding. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: part of me want to make playoffs...:
    [QUOTE]We're going to the playoffs so you might as well root for the team to get a decent seed so they can advance a round or two and who knows?  Celts never do that well in the lottery anyhow. We lost our chance at the lottery when Rondo/Ray Allen weren't traded. Now we're going to the playoffs, it's only a matter of seeding. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

i'll always root for the celts..and i hope we win it all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: part of me want to make playoffs...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: part of me want to make playoffs... : i'll always root for the celts..and i hope we win it all.
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

Great - that's how I feel.  Better to be a winner and have a winner's attitude (make the playoffs) than be a loser every year.  I suspect Danny will do some trades in the offseason to improve the team's drafting position, anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

draft seeding is important, but i am a guy that loves, LOVES, watching my team play, therefore i want to see them go as far as possible. watch the clip below:

i have been trying to find that clip for months, bc its my favorite memory of the 2010 season. it had me so charged up and happy for my team, i cant even explain..i think about it all the time. Did we win the title that yr? no, but the memories i gained from that playoff run will last a lifetime.

THAT is why i will ALWAYS root for my C's to do as well as they can, for moments like that. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

also, (and im not saying i expect it), remember that anything can happen in the playoffs..its "Where Amazing Happens." 

-noone thought the spurs could be swept in the 1st round
    -noone thought the Lakers could be swept in the 2nd round
    -noone thought Mavericks would win the title last season
    -noone thought the Celtics would be in the Finals-Game 7 in 2010

so, you never know. always want your team in the playoffs, that way theres no doubt.

always want a piece of that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to part of me want to make playoffs...:
    [QUOTE]the other part wants to be in the lottery...this team is to hot and cold and we can't win in the playoffs like this...lottery we can get a solid player.
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

The Celtics will make the playoffs.  They are playing better and the only way they don't make the playoffs is if they lose most of their remaining games.  I predict that they win more games than they lose to end the season.  Even though, they do have a very difficult schedule, probably one of the most difficult in the NBA. 

Sections
Shortcuts