Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.

The title says it all.

Panic, fear and anger make people turn on each other and begin looking for scapegoats.  One after another Celtics will get fingers pointed at them -- it's his fault, no it's his fault, and it's his fault too.  That's happening here, now.

I'm checking out for a while.  When I return I'll have a much longer Ignore list.

Some of the posts on this board have reached new heights of ludicrousness and lunacy not to mention ignorance and idiocy.

And not to mention the trolls.

The C's will start winning again, barring any more bad luck injuries, and will go deep into the playoffs, imo, all the way to the finals.

We have a good chance to bring back a banner.

I just don't want to be a part of this board as it is right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.:
    [QUOTE]The title says it all. Panic, fear and anger make people turn on each other and begin looking for scapegoats.  One after another Celtics will get fingers pointed at them -- it's his fault, no it's his fault, and it's his fault too.  That's happening here, now. I'm checking out for a while.  When I return I'll have a much longer Ignore list. Some of the posts on this board have reached new heights of ludicrousness and lunacy not to mention ignorance and idiocy. And not to mention the trolls. The C's will start winning again, barring any more bad luck injuries, and will go deep into the playoffs, imo, all the way to the finals. We have a good chance to bring back a banner. I just don't want to be a part of this board as it is right now.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]The title says it all. Panic, fear and anger make people turn on each other and begin looking for scapegoats.  One after another Celtics will get fingers pointed at them -- it's his fault, no it's his fault, and it's his fault too.  That's happening here, now. I'm checking out for a while.  When I return I'll have a much longer Ignore list. Some of the posts on this board have reached new heights of ludicrousness and lunacy not to mention ignorance and idiocy. And not to mention the trolls. The C's will start winning again, barring any more bad luck injuries, and will go deep into the playoffs, imo, all the way to the finals. We have a good chance to bring back a banner. I just don't want to be a part of this board as it is right now.

Are you Al Bundy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

what's embarrassing is your signature, rico.

go ahead and take a break, rondowski. easiest way to ignore these logy cretins. maybe they'll get hip to the proper tip by the time round 1 arrives.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Come back soon Rajon!  We REAL Celtics fans need to stick together or the people you mentioned in your title will ruin this board more than they already have!  FYI - I'm going to start a positive thread that we can hopefully keep going for the rest of the season.  It'll be a lifeline for us true fans.  Hope you get this message in time to see it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.:
    [QUOTE]what's embarrassing is your signature, rico. go ahead and take a break, rondowski. easiest way to ignore these logy cretins. maybe they'll get hip to the proper tip by the time round 1 arrives.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

His signature is not half as embarassing as your photo. Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rajon I think you're a good contributor here and clearly a fan that cares....sorry to see you go but we'll hopefully see you back soon. The only thing I don't understand is why you're leaving now, this forum has always had plenty of whiners, trolls, puds, duds, entitled fans, troublemakers, etc. The idea that at one point we were having entirely reasonable basketball conversations seems wrong to me. 

But, if you're sick of it, understood, hope to see you back soon and go green. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Despite our disagreement about last night's game Rondowski I am with you all the way. The fans that are jumping ship and this troll Rico who is actually trying to sell himself as a Celtic fan is ridiculous.  We are in better shape than last year at this time and we are getting healthy.  The team we saw last night that should have won and played like the best team in the NBA the night before is not finished by a long shot.

The glory of 18 is right around the corner.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Where is fierce the last two days he is usually tormenting all the trolls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I know... I was thinking the same thing!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

This CELTICS team SUX end of story.  There will be no banner #18, and I believe DOC and AINGE should both go.  AINGE tore this team apart with the trading of PERK (I for one don't understand how); and DOC just doesn't have any clue how to motivate anybody.  Players are supposed to be professional and move forward.  It was stated over and over how we got good offensive players; still don't see any improvement; only score 31 points in the 2nd half.

OLD, WASHED-UP, TIRED MEN

We have been hearing for years how the Celtics can't play B2B; imagine what this does for their competition.  Sadly look at the Lakers (just as old as Celtics) and they don't seem to be having this issue.  It's just that this team really isn't any good, and time for every fan to realize it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls. : His signature is not half as embarassing as your photo.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'm surprised more of these trinket-loving laker simps don't use the shiny flag thingys. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

What a drama queen.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]I just don't want to be a part of this board as it is right now.

Leaving so soon?  I was looking forward to more lame, limp, rah-rah, delusional threads from you.  Later, Mr. Denial.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

What is this? Some kind of gay thread?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]What is this? Some kind of gay thread?
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Rondowski needs a group hug I suspect.

Either that or some Midol Maximum Strength.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Some may call it stepping away for awhile. Others may call it running away when the going gets tough.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]Some may call it stepping away for awhile. Others may call it running away when the going gets tough.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Like the Laker trolls who were never to be found here when the Lakers sux from November to February?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never gone anywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts