PATS just changed the equation, how can the CELTS impact the BUZZ war?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: PATS just changed the equation, how can the CELTS impact the BUZZ war?

I like your optimism but it is much too early to predict that the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup.  I hope that it happens but they haven't even played one game.   The baseball season just started and you already having the Red Sox winning the World Series.  Much too early to predict what will happen to the Red Sox for the remainder of the season.  Not sure how much of an influence the signing of Tebow will have on the Patriots.  They have been a great regular season team but very unsuccessful once they get to the playoffs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I like your optimism but it is much too early to predict that the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup.  I hope that it happens but they haven't even played one game.   The baseball season just started and you already having the Red Sox winning the World Series.  Much too early to predict what will happen to the Red Sox for the remainder of the season.  Not sure how much of an influence the signing of Tebow will have on the Patriots.  They have been a great regular season team but very unsuccessful once they get to the playoffs. 

Wow... Patriot fans are insane.

How can you say unsuccessful? They have put together a dynasty... in addition to the SB wins, they've been there twice and lost by inches. This last year we were inches away from getting back to the super-bowl. Talk about high standards, WOW!

Tebow will not have an impact. He may not even make it through camp. He probably was signed because the media has quoted Bill as saying he thinks Tebow sucks. Bill would totally sign Tebow just to mess with the media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I actually like the idea of Tebow lining up at fullback giving the Pats flexibility when they are within 25-35 yeards of the end-zone.  Opens the field for a long Brady pass, a second pass option to Tebow coming out of the backfoield, a hand-off to Tebow to dump a short pass to TEs Gronk and Hernandez, or with the LBs covering the TEs, Tebow keeping it for a 5-6 yard carry.  This would drive opposing defenses crazy.  

Tebow is a very good athlete and is versitile.  BB likes this kind of player and will figure out a way to utilize his diverse skills.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

So maybe the Celtics should go out and sign an overhyped player, too?