Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3

That's right Bro and Howard is next up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Now they're amending it to Pau and Odom for CP3. More palatable in my book. Keeps DH scenario alive.

Adrian Wojnarowski 
    Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, source says.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I assume that Gasol goes to Orlando if a trade is made....?  ....if that happens the Lakers lose the one edge they had that no team could match...."three 7 footers "as the Lakers liked to call them....I would like to see it happen.....Kobe is in his last years....Paul and Howard form a nice duo....but the Heat have LeBron, Wade, Bosh...and just added a classy vet in Battier.....as I said before the lockout was cancelled....the Heat are (and have been) the favorite to win it all after coming up short in their first year together.....not sure what Boston will do....but the Lakers would not become the Western favorites....in my opinion....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Remember NBA runs the Hornets at the moment so they are trading for the Hornets.  So every trade involving the Hornets is coming from league office - think about it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Sorry Bro, Howard sitting back in chair drooling about title town.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3:
    [QUOTE]I assume that Gasol goes to Orlando if a trade is made....?  ....if that happens the Lakers lose the one edge they had that no team could match...."three 7 footers "as the Lakers liked to call them....I would like to see it happen.....Kobe is in his last years....Paul and Howard form a nice duo....but the Heat have LeBron, Wade, Bosh...and just added a classy vet in Battier.....as I said before the lockout was cancelled....the Heat are (and have been) the favorite to win it all after coming up short in their first year together.....not sure what Boston will do....but the Lakers would not become the Western favorites....in my opinion....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    Guess you don't watch much basketball in your old age.  CP3 cuts threw defenses like a hot knife through butter.  Now put him on a decent team with offensive weapons and use your imagination.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 : Guess you don't watch much basketball in your old age.  CP3 cuts threw defenses like a hot knife through butter.  Now put him on a decent team with offensive weapons and use your imagination.
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

Hey so much was said about Lebron and the other two douchies and nothing happened..Is basketball, a team sport..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

An update on Comcast Boston is that Chris Paul is going to the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Odom are going to the Hornets and if the Lakers can pull off the other move, the Lakers will send Bynum to the Orlando Magic for Dwight Howard.  Whether the move of Bynum to the Magic for Dwight Howard will happen contemporaneously remains to be seen.  New Laker coach Brown knows from his experience with LeBron and the Cavaliers doing almost anything to assemble a Winner in Cleveland, still did not work. In other words, it may not work for the Lakers either, i.e. these new superstars have to adjust to Kolbe Bryant and Dwight Howard may or may not be able do what Bynum and Pau Gasol did with the Lakers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Remember NBA runs the Hornets at the moment so they are trading for the Hornets.  So every trade involving the Hornets is coming from league office - think about it
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

Rather obvious. They will now somehow flip Bynum and Ron Artest into D12. It will not work if LA has Kobe CP3 and Howard? A high school coach could get that team to the finals. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 : Hey so much was said about Lebron and the other two douchies and nothing happened..Is basketball, a team sport..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

And there's what one guy on that team with a ring?  I just think the owners/players screwed moral so bad this summer the league needs a mega Final to draw back in the fans.  Part of a pr move to restore NBA with sponsors and fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Damn, not sure if I'm more pissed at the Hornets or the Lakers!

Rondo just better get his head out of his 0ss, suck it up and play some big time ball this year because I'm sure one reason that NO turned down DA's many offers was their background check on Rondo. If Rondo pouts again this year, then his rep will spread even more throughout the NBA and he can kiss away any future all-star appearances. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Astonishingly obvious I would say.  I hope the NBA at least has the decency to shut the Hornets down now they have taken what they wanted. 

Stern is the master

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 :  I just think the owners/players screwed moral so bad this summer the league needs a mega Final to draw back in the fans.  Part of a pr move to restore NBA with sponsors and fans.
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

You have hit it on the head.  The only people surprised by this move are those who still see the NBA as competition based.  It is a business and you can talk about rings all you want, it is revenues that run this show. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Astonishingly obvious I would say.  I hope the NBA at least has the decency to shut the Hornets down now they have taken what they wanted.  Stern is the master

It's laughable. To make the trade work they have to drop David West too so they got Scola , Odom and Kmart losing CP3 and David West. Odom and Scola even play the same position. What a freaking joke.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 : It's laughable. To make the trade work they have to drop David West too so they got Scola , Odom and Kmart losing CP3 and David West. Odom and Scola even play the same position. What a freaking joke.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Khloe and Lamar take NO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3

Still can't believe the C's came to NO with almost 8 trade scenarios and yet the big LA goof Mitch Upchuck fired off a last minute deal like to steal CP3. Unlike the Angels & Pujulos, the Laker deal couldn't have been that much better than the C's combos. Unless NO wanted this deal all along and let CP3 talk/guarantee an extension with the Lakers FO to make the deal happen?

Just hope DA doesn't have another heart attack over this. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3:
    [QUOTE]Still can't believe the C's came to NO with almost 8 trade scenarios and yet the big LA goof Mitch Upchuck fired off a last minute deal like to steal CP3. Unlike the Angels & Pujulos, the Laker deal couldn't have been that much better than the C's combos. Unless NO wanted this deal all along and let CP3 talk/guarantee an extension with the Lakers FO to make the deal happen? Just hope DA doesn't have another heart attack over this. 
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Come on man, who is running the Hornets at the moment

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

CP3 is not the end game, D12 is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 : Khloe and Lamar take NO

Who knows, maybe the Khardashian conglomerate will end up suing the NBA to block the deal.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3 : Who knows, maybe the Khardashian conglomerate will end up suing the NBA to block the deal.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

LOL